I AM AN ACCA FINALIST WITH ONLY 1 PAPER LEFT . DID MY EDUCATION IN LONDON ,CURRENTLY WORKING AS A ASST FINANCE MANAGER IN PVT COMPANY . HAVE EXPERIENCE OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS IN TEXTILE COMPANY.
Particulars/ Institute/ Year/chievements
ACCA ( ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS) LONDON COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY ( LONDON) – To Date – ACCA Finalist
Intermediate – Baqai Cadet College (KARACHI) – 2008 – Secured 65 %
Matriculation – Shadow Of University School (KARACHI) – 2006 – Secured 84%
SUN FRESH FOODS PAKISTAN (PVT) LTD
JAN 2014 TO PRESENT
I am currently working as an Assistant Finance Manager. My key responsibilities here are as below:
1. Working with executives & business heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance of business units
2. Preparing and presenting the financial reports for meetings and investors.
3. Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow company to operate effectively.
4. Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
5. Managing payroll of the company.
6. Managing the daily cash balances.
7. Liaising with different departments of the company to ensure that company’s departments are moving in same direction.
MORO TEXTILE MILLS LTD, KARACHI, PAKISTAN
DEC 2012 TO JAN 2014
I worked as a Business Analysts in Moro Textile Mills Ltd My key responsibilities here included:
Making budgets & Costing of different products
Making the Spin Plans for the Mills.
Managing the books of accounts.
Assisting Manager in preparing the financial statements.
Supervising subordinates in preparing books of accounts
Supervision, review of an accounting and book keeping engagements
IMPORT & EXPORT RESPONSIBILITIES :
• I am responsible for all of the import of machineries.
• Dealing with foreign companies regarding sale of yarn and purchase of equipment.
SAINSBURY’S ( UNITED KINGDOM )
JAN 2011 TO DEC 2011
I was hired as a assistant Internal auditor , My key responsibilities were:
• Plan financial, regulatory and compliance reviews / audits.
• Coordinate with risk and other control related activities within internal audit.
• Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Prepare audit reports for executive management.
Personal Details/IT Proficiency/Skills Extra Curricula
rMarital Status Single • Certified from renowned Innovative Institute of MS education as “Expert” in all components of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
• Gained hands-on experience on ERP. • Interested in various outdoor and indoor sports (Football above all)
• Actively participated in organizing committee of various school events.
• Member of school and college football team.
Languages English , Urdu, Sindhi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.