An accomplished, extremely hard working and highly self motivated individual with extensive multi faceted experience gained within construction, calibration, installation, mining, supervision, programming and sales. As a capable leader, can motivate and empower individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals.
Education And Qualifications
Certificate Instrumentation Mechanician Level 4
Instrumentation Theory N2 Math, N3 Science, N3 Engineering Drawings
INSTRUMENT MECHANIC (2011 – To Date)
John Mather Technical
• Playing an instrumental role as Instrument Mechanic, undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities
• Supervising other members of staff, ensuring all duties are carried out on time and to a high quality standard
• Personally responsible for installing and calibrating instruments as well as installing and terminating cables
• Carrying out driving duties when required in addition to creating drawings in line with customer requirements, fault finding, testing safety circuits and dealing with any commissioning
• Undertaking PLC programming, utilising test instruments and working on PLC panel building Siemens S7-300, among others
• Securing new leads and chasing up the same, aimed at generating additional revenue, ultimately benefiting the company bottom line
CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION & SUPERVISION (2006 – 2011)
• Main duties as above
LEARNER MINER (2005)
• Personally responsible for the miners logbooks, ensuring the same are completed correctly and within a timely manner
• Calculating explosives needed per shift as well as delegating workloads and making sure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out within set timeframes and to a high quality standard
• Fully accountable for the health and safety of all employees, ensuring the blasting areas are clear before work is carried out, adhering to governing guidelines and procedures
• Installing timber in Stope areas, driving winches and drilling rock as well as installing ventilation pipes and testing for methane gas
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.