Dedicated, professional and hardworking are three adjectives that have been used for me by my superiors quite often over the five years that I have worked in an Executive Secretary role.
To achieve high career goal and work in an organization of repute and providing ample space and scope of mutual value addition and growth, to work efficiently and effectively throughout and hold position of responsibility and challenges in the organization placed with the help of my knowledge and best effort. My aim is to reaching for the skies on my skill, diligence & self-confidence.
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication & Public Relations (PGDMCPR) with a First class from The George Telegraph Training Institute–Kolkata, India (1998-99).
• Bachelor of Science with a First class from Calcutta University, India (1997-98)
Feb’14 – Present
Executive Assistant to the Chairman
Company : Pure Gold Group
Profile : Pure Gold Jewellers founded in 1989, is an award winning jewellery retailer and the only World Diamond Mark (WDM) certified company in the GCC and India recognized for excellent customer service. It is now one of the fastest growing jewellery brands with 125 stores in 12 countries, 2 factories in India and 1 in China, employing over 3,500 craftsmen and professionals. Pure Gold Jewellers is a recipient of the “Best Service Performance Brand” award in the large business category for five years – 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 – under the Dubai Service Excellence Scheme (DSES) of the Dubai Department of Economic Development. The company also topped in the ‘Best Customer Service’ category in the UAE jewellery sector in an annual study by international consultancy Ethos Consultancy for the year 2009 and 2010.Pure Gold Jewellers has been consistently ranked as a Super brand by UAE Super brand Council for five consecutive years since 2009.
• Manage active calendar of appointments for the Chairman.
• Arranging complex and detailed global travel plans and itineraries.
• Maintain and track credit card expenses related to ticketing, visa application fee, hotel reservations etc.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure that the Chairman’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Arrange, coordinate and attend business review meetings with Retail Managers, take minutes and distribute to appropriate parties.
• Organizes on-site/off-site meetings.
• Liaise with key departments including HR, Finance, Marketing and Operations on behalf of the Chairman, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff and thus providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Chairman’s office and internal departments.
• Compose general correspondence and emails for Chairman as directed.
• Provide administrative support for various office assignments and individual projects.
• Claim medical reimbursements on behalf of Chairman.
• Establish and maintain contact database and relationship management through World class Software.
• Build and maintain organizational system for meeting records/files and streamline existing office procedures when instructed.
• Arrange dinners, lunches, and retreats for the Chairman and his Guests.
• Prioritize and track current projects (including personal Villas and Apartments) and initiatives of the Chairman.
• Evaluate incoming documents for Chairman’s signature.
• Screen incoming calls to the Chairman, determining whether or not it requires the attention of the Chairman.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Partner closely and effectively to keep the Chairman well informed of upcoming commitments, following up appropriately.
• Solve routine problems on own; work with others to solve more complex issues.
• Successfully complete deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement of letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Chairman’s effective communication across the company.
• Undertake research and prepare miscellaneous reports and other correspondence for the Chairman.
• Write and deliver internal and external communications as needed by the Chairman.
• Act as first point of contact for Chairman.
• Attention to detail and deadlines with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Handles sensitive and confidential information.
• Pro-actively anticipates Chairman’s needs
June’10 – Jan’14
Executive Assistant to the Chairman
Company : Emirates Neon Group
Profile : ENG (Emirates Neon Group) is one of the leading visual communications and outdoor media solutions company in the UAE and across the Middle East which delivers a wide range of products and services, including the creation, installation and maintenance of retail signage, traffic signs, hotel signage, vehicle graphics, outdoor media, aluminum casting, steel fabrication, powder coating and Signage and Graphics Consultancy.
• Maintain close liaison with different departments and take accountability to ensure that all matters are attended to promptly as required, giving attention to details to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
• Manage and organize internal and external meetings and organize travel arrangements. Ensure preparation and follow up for regular Management meetings for the entire Group. Take minutes of the meetings where required, and distribute to attendees in a timely fashion following meetings.
• Prepare agenda, correspondence, reports and presentations. Ensure accuracy of information, attention to detail, timely data collection, integration of information where applicable, appropriate use of business language, preparation and submission within required time lines.
• Maintain Chairman’s diary; maximizing effective utilization of time, manage changes in schedule, and ensure that all matters brought forward to the Chairman’s office are responded and attended to in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Efficiently process and manage all inbound and outbound data and information, both confidential and routine; review documents and if necessary ask for supporting data before forwarding to the Chairman’s office for approval and signature.
• Review all incoming mail and prioritize before forwarding to the Chairman.
• Act on routine standardized correspondence and inform the Chairman accordingly.
• Compose letters on behalf of the Chairman.
• Act as first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact or meet the Chairman and screen the requests to ensure those with genuine and important reasons are given priority.
• Take initiative on behalf of the Chairman to identify and deal with problems and issues that arise to ensure the smooth running of the Chairman’s office.
• Develop and establish workflow processes and systems to enable smooth running of the Chairman’s office.
• Prepare and compile papers/documentation, including project and Unit related reports and documents, for the Chairman, ensuring they are completed and prepared in time for meetings and discussions.
• Observe and apply strict levels of confidentiality and discretion to all matters related to the performance of role.
• Read and screen incoming reports and correspondence; make preliminary assessment and organize documents.
• Research, compile, assimilate and prepare sensitive and confidential documents. Brief the concerned Department Heads regarding the content.
• Review, proofread and edit documents developed for the signature of Chairman.
• Conduct different departmental meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
• Manage Client Relationship on behalf of Chairman -deliver positive customer service experience, to understand their individualized needs, to direct them to the appropriate service, resolve problems to win repeat business. Clientage base includes Landmark Group, Essa Saleh Al Gurg, Iffco, Nissan M.E, Rivoli Group, Danube, Lal’s Group, Swiss Arabian & many more.
• Prepare quotes, artwork co-ordination between Client and in-house, co-ordination for Municipal permissions for artworks, open work orders, production and installation follow-ups, Generate invoice and Outstanding follow-ups for accounts handled by the Chairman.
• Handle Dubai Taxi Branding on behalf of Chairman
May’07 – May’10
Head-PR & Customer Relation Management (Sr. Executive, PR &CRM)
Company : Ambuja Realty Development Ltd (India)
Profile : A Joint Venture with Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA). The Company was incorporated in the year 1999 for development of a “City Centre” project comprising 5.50 lac sq.ft (approx) of residential cum commercial complex. The total cost of the project was Rs.115 Crores vis- a-vis total realization of Rs.140 Crores approx. BAMDL has also received DRI Rating from ICRA.
• Deal with all documents relating to customer correspondences independently. Keep record of all customer details in Systems, take care of the changes from time to time and coordinate with different departments of the organization for the necessary formalities.
• Liaise between the national retailers (clients) and the organization. Communicate with the entire retail family (281 Units) of City Centre & solve all the queries of the retailers.
• Measure the satisfaction level for both visitors & occupants of City Centre as well as analyze the trends over the quarters. The report thus generated helped in the management decisions & satisfied the requirements of ISO-Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Have a team to plan the course of action in any kind of crisis. To trouble shoot potential problems & find ways to resolve them. To look after the general administration of the project City Centre.
• Measure the feedback, grievances and demands of the visitors of City Centre through the Interactive Touch Screen Kiosks, to understand the demands and requirements of the buyers and help Management strategies and implement such requirements and demands for future projects.
• Supervise the maintenance of the Official website of City Centre. Manage the updation, content and other aspects of the website: www.citycentrekolkata.
• Supervise the follow-up of the outstanding payments of the Occupants of City Centre via mails and calls
Feb’06 – May’07
Manager, Overseas Education Department
Company : Erudite Educational Centre Pvt. Ltd (India)
Profile : A leading National level Institution, dealing in imparting training for various Entrance Examination such as CAT, XAT, SAT, IIFT, FMS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS etc operating from many cities of India. Also help students to pursue their dreams of studying Abroad Australia, US, U.K, Singapore, Europe etc,
• Give accurate guidance to students about U.K, Australia, Canada and New Zealand with facts and figures with regards to income, expenses, future prospects, immigration etc.
• Help the students select Universities.
• Assess student’s eligibility for application to different Universities.
• Counsel the Students on IELTS (International English Language Testing System), GRE (Graduate Records Examination), GMAT (General Management Aptitude Test), SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) etc.
• Counsel the Students & their Parents/Sponsor on financial aspects i.e. the total expenses incurred for the course, lodging, food etc.
• Give the Students & their Parents/Sponsor descriptive idea about Bank Loans i.e. rules for sanctioning loans, documents required, rules for payment of installments, interest rate etc.
• Assist the Students to fill the application form & help them with the Statement of Purpose.
• Arrange the documents and forward to the Universities for the Offer Letters.
• Arrange the files of the students for Pre-Visa/ Visa Assessment & Lodgment of files in respective Embassy.
• Regular follow-Ups with respective High Commission/Embassy.
• Submission of additional documents/ information on behalf of the Students.
• Submission of passports, visa fees etc as and when required.
• Letters and e-mails to different Universities, High Commission/Embassy etc as and when required.
• Conduct Mock interviews for Student Visa etc.
• Update Registered Clientele database.
• Progress Report of the Cases.
• Counseling Report.
• Arrangements for different Career Fairs (E.g. Times Fair, ISB Career Fair etc), University Exhibitions, Road shows & Seminars related to opportunities for Study Abroad.
• Formulate marketing strategies for promotion of specific foreign universities & courses with their USP as and when required.
• Work with the Designing Team on Overseas websites, brochures, banners, posters, danglers, pamphlets & newspaper ads.
• Awarded the Saifee Hall’s ‘Best Girl of the year’ for 1993-94.
• Awarded ‘Atique Memorial Scholarship’ for excelling in Madhyamik Examination, 1994.
• Awarded 2nd prize in the Annual Collegiate Debate Competition, 1998.
• Awarded 1st prize in Inter Collegiate Annual Debate Competition organized by The Muslim Institute, 1996.
• Awarded 2nd prize in Inter Collegiate Annual Debate Competition organized by The Muslim Institute, 1995.
• Awarded 3rd prize in Open to all Debate Competition organized by Rotaract Club of Kamarhati, 1994.
• Awarded 1st prize in Inter School Debate Competition organized by the Muslim Institute, 1994.
• Awarded the ‘Winner’ in Inter House Debate Competition (Saifee Hall), 1993.
• Awarded the ‘Best Speaker’ in Inter House Debate Competition (Saifee Hall), 1993.
• Operating Environment : Windows 98/2000/XP
• Business Tool : MS Office suite
• Internet and e-mail
• English, Hindi, Bengali, and Urdu
• Self Confidence
• Communication Skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.