An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven individual with more than three years experience as a Concrete Surfacer, creating high quality domestic / commercial concrete works. With a commitment to delivering an exceptional customer service at all times, utilises excellent organisation and planning skills to complete all projects within set time frames, budgets and to a high quality standard.
2011 – to date CONCRETE SURFACER, Designer Driveways
• Working as part of a successful and productive team responsible for domestic and commercial concrete works, ranging from pattern imprinted concrete, driveways, patios and footpaths to decorative concrete wall steps, worktops / countertops and internal floors
• Consistently creating a high quality finish, including bush hammered, polished and acid stained as well as English Slate, Bush Hammered, Country Cobble and York Stone
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, efficiently transferring knowledge regarding processes and answering any questions in a prompt and professional manner
2011 – To Date FOUNDER/MANAGER, Soccer Fayre
• Undertaking the effective management of this part time soccer and life coaching business, accountable for teaching children soccer, footwork and associated skills/tricks
• Coaching children of all ages, as well as adults in spare time, proactively promoting a healthy lifestyle
• Personally responsible for the organisation and facilitation of three football teams, establishing sponsorship from local retailers to supply kits and equipments enabling fathers to participate in local leagues
2006 – 2011 STUDENT & BUSINESS
• Setting up sole trade web design business whilst studying to gain qualification as certified internet webmaster
2004 – 2006 CHILD UP TAKER, Seagulls Nursery
• Developing communication, building confidence, undertaking constructive play and ensuring the well being of children at all times
2004 – 2006 COMMUNITY DEVELOPER & KEY WORKER, SureStart
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including accountability for community development, link working, family support and activity organiser/facilitator
• Playing an instrumental role as a member of the Thanet Council Board, accountable for encouraging individuals to find work and retrain
• Establishing partnerships and enhancing networking opportunities in sustaining a variety of projects throughout the area, including NHS services
• Additionally responsible for developing and implementing the Big Daddy Group; a father and toddler group, as well as processing funding applications and establishing the Group towards independency and integration of the service within the Kent area
2004 RESIDENTIAL SOCIAL WORKER
• Playing an instrumental role in the development of independence, living skills in the home and social interaction within the community for children aged between 11 and 19
2003 – 2004 RESIDENTIAL SOCIAL WORKER, Summerland’s Nursing Home
• Assisting with daily personal needs of the elderly, incorporating washing, dressing and feeding
2002 – 2003 RESIDENTIAL SOCIAL WORKER
• Working closely with an individual with Downs Syndrome, providing valuable assistance in encouraging independent living and social integration
FA 1st4Sport Levels 1 & 2 Child Protection & Safe Care
FA Football First Aider Certificate of Understanding Hearing & Sight Loss
Facilitator Certificate for Community Food Projects
Domestic Awareness Certificate
Community Working Skills Certificate Health & Safety Certificate (British Council)
Confidentiality Certificate Web Design & Project Management
Key I.T Skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.