B.E Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Anandji Haridas & Co Pvt Ltd
Working as Quality Engineer in Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Experience: 1 year 4 months
● Responsible for customer complaint analysis and interacting with Customer to explain the failure analysis details.
● To optimize the productivity by various methods:- By continual Improvements, Optimum use of all the resources of Ms (Man, Machine, Material, Method).
● Preparation of improvement action plan with using QC tools & technique.
● Analyzing part wise monthly rejection and preparing action plan involving team (man,machine, material,method).
● Implementing new processes in the organization to improve part quality.
● Determines quality improvement limits by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
● Evaluated products according to clients' requirements.
● Analyzed data using Statistical Process Control methods.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.