MSc History of International Relations (London School of Economics and Political Science)
BA (Hons) Economics (Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi - India's top ranked college)
Kepler Cannon, New Delhi (India) September 2017 – April 2018
• Independently led the review of client documentation infrastructure of a multi-national bank and strategised a roadmap for transformation, estimated to benefit 10,000+ users, with a 5 year ROI of 17%.
• Delivered a comprehensive Market Intelligence report on technological trends within the banking industry which included a review of over 46 peer banks, 80+ Fintechs, 50+ Vendor conversations and interviews and over 250+ industry publications. The report acted as the bases for the technological transformation of the Corporate and Institutional Banking Division of a multi-national bank with an estimated benefit of $60-$100M per year, and an investment payback in ~4 years.
• Reviewed the Go-To-Market strategy of the retail business of a Fortune 100 Financial services firm, impacting over 1M customers and $170B+ assets under management.
• Piloted & led the launch of a new client service for the firm, which offers Industry Trend Analysis, Competitor Intelligence, Market Opinions, Supplier Intelligence, Curated Daily Alerts etc. to clients who subscribe to it.
United States House of Representatives, Washington DC, USA December 2016 – May 2017
Congressional Fellow – Office of Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard
• Analysed, researched, and provided policy recommendations to Member of the House Foreign Affairs and Armed Services Committees, with a focus on foreign policy & international security, in the Middle East, Europe and South Asia.
• Managed the bi-partisan Congressional US-India Caucus portfolio for the Congresswoman in her role as a newly elected co-chair; including drafting a two year policy strategy and legislative agenda, identifying growth opportunities for the US-India relationship, and corresponding with key stakeholders in the business, education and government sectors.
• Collaborated with top international leaders, including foreign ambassadors, diplomats, human rights advocates and political leaders, to prepare cohesive policies for peace, stability and development in the Middle East.
• Advised the Congresswoman on meetings for international conflict resolutions including the Astana Talks and advocacy for humanitarian aid to Syria.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.