Having at least 15 years of general experience in Construction field (and more than 4 years of general experience as a Team leader of a Cad Technicians in Design & Shop Drawing (Civil Structural and Architectural).
Sep 2016 – Present
Turner Construction Aqaba, Jordan
Saraya Aqaba Project
Saraya Aqaba Resort is a premier hospitality and leisure destination built around a 1.5 kilometres lagoon in bay of Aqaba. Phase 1 features Four 5-Star Hotels; Al Qaser and Al Qala’a Hotels Operated by Jumeirah Group Al Manarah and Harbour Hotels operated respectively by The Luxury Collection and Westin of Starwood Hotels and Resorts. In addition to the 1110 hotels rooms and suites, there will be 14 exclusive beach villas linked to the hotels, several destination restaurants and 3 Spas. There are also 12 privately owned Grand Villas as part of the complex.
• Schedule contractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that the contractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify contractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Perform Superintendent duties across multiple job sites area’s simultaneously.
• Ensure contractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Walk the project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly contractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
• Prepare daily, weekly and observation reports, review test results and maintain the QC records updated.
• Handover Inspection.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.