NED University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan Graduated: (Dec 2011)
Bachelor of engineering (Electronics):- Applied Physics – Calculus – Applied Chemistry – Applied Thermodynamics – Engineering Mechanics – Basic Electronics – Electronic Engineering Drawing & Workshop - Basic Electrical Engineering – Complex Variable & Fourier Analysis – Linear Algebra & Ordinary Differential Equations
Apple Store: Sales & Customer Service Advisor (July 2014 – December 2014)
• As 'Genius bar Technician'-involved dealing with high volume of customer queries related to their Electronic devices.
EAT: The Real Food Company- Customer Host (March 2014 – July 2014)
• Gained good experience of stock checks and inventory management.
River Island: Sales Advisor (March 2014 – September 2014)
• Dealt with customers, product scanning and data entry, with faulty and returned items, managing the clothing.
TRG Ltd.(The Resource Group Finance & Trade Centre Karachi Pakistan): Customer Support Executive (February 2012 - November 2012)
• Have extensive experience to engage in a friendly and polite telephonic conversation with the consumer/customers.
• Good experience of efficient usage of software for data entry as well as Mail Merging.. Tool Specific knowledge – (examples: WebEx, Aspect, ACOM, Adobe Photoshop, MS PowerPoint etc....)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.