- Passed Bachelor of Arts, in 1989 from University of Karachi.
- Completed Computer Operation short courses - Lotus 123, Wordprocessor, Wordstar in 1984 from Grace Institute of Technology, Karachi.
- Completed Export Training Course from Export Promotion Bureau, Karachi, Government of Pakistan in 1990.
- Computerized data processing, (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook), sound knowledge of computer applications, Internet, email etc. Know how about hardware/software installation.
- 60 wpm with accuracy.
BUSINESS HISTORY / EMPLOYMENT / PROFILE
a) 2011-2018 - Was running import/export Company in Europe (Greece) for Textile Products and Used Construction Machinery.
b) July 20, 1985 – Sept., 21, 2008 - Adamjee Insurance Company Limited, Head Office, Karachi – Last Cadre: Manager (Admin.), H.O.
Job Profile – Admin.
- Was directly involved in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of company’s internal as well as external affairs, business developing / maintaining strong working relationships through timely communication.
- Looking after Company’s advertisement, House Building Mortgage Loan, Employees’ Car & Motorcycle Loan, Traveling, Hotel booking for Executives and Co’s Guests and supervise / maintain record.
- Dealing with concerned Govt. & Non-Govt. Departments pertaining issues with Telephone, Electricity, Gas, Water, Social Security, Taxes, Hording, Neon sign and supervising / maintaining record.
- Purchasing office Equipment, Cars, Generators, Laptop, Desktop Mobile phones, Uniforms, Shoes, Furniture and all other items.
- Looking after Renovation and Repair Work in HO / branches in Karachi.
- Co-ordination with Accounts Department for processing employees’ requests for salary advance, house building loan, car/motorcycle loan etc.
- Coordinate with Head of Departments, to arrange Seminars, Conferences / Meetings for Executives, Higher Management and Head of Departments. Prepare Reports and Minutes of Meetings.
- Coordinate with other Departments to facilitate / improve performance of employees, specially unionized staff to enhance the image of the company.
- Respond to Employees’ general queries related to the payroll calculations, deduction, overtimes, leave balance, labour law and company policies etc.
Job Profile - HR
- Co-ordination with HR Dept., compiling / issuing letters for increment, promotion, experience, warning, termination, recommendation etc.
- Co-ordination Recruiting employees through newspaper advertisements, interviews and/or tests. Shortlist candidates for further interviews based on skills and knowledge.
- Handle leave schedule for all employees and arrange suitable replacements. Prepare/settle end of benefits to the employees upon resignation, retirement or termination.
Job Profile – Insurance Depts.
- Worked with Engineering, Motor, Marine and Kidnap & Ransom Departments for at least eight years. Assignments included to compile insurance policies, maintain their record for renewal and claims etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.