2014-2015 Coventry University Coventry, United Kingdom
MSc - Construction Project and Cost Management
2010-2014 B.S. Abdur Rahman University Chennai, India
B. Tech – Civil Engineering
1)Nov 2015 – Nov 2017 CTA Civil Engineers, Chennai
Job Title: Project Engineer
Project Planning Engineer
• Execution of all Civil works.
• Reporting directly to construction manager / Sr. Project Engineer for works involved in all execution
works of the project.
• Ensure that the supervisors, foreman, charge hand, workers and sub-contractors, understand their area of
responsibilities and carry out their given tasks efficiently and diligently to achieve the objectives of the
• Monitor personally the proper usage of manpower, equipment and material and the smooth running of the
works as per schedule.
• Plan requirement of manpower, equipment and material and monitor timely availability of the resources at
site with the approval of the construction manager to ensure the work progresses without hindrance.
• Maintain relationship with client’s representative and consultants at site and ensure quality work as per
specification and keep proper record of variation orders and site instruction.
• Record and submit measurements of work done at site to the construction manager to submit monthly
valuation to the client in time.
• Monitoring and control of drawings and effective circulation of same to the site execution team.
Billing / Costing Engineer
• Prepare monthly payment certificate of sub-contractors and piece workers and submit to construction
manager on time.
• Subcontractor management – Evaluation& processing of Sub-contractor bills.
Project Controls and Management
• Reduce the Material wastages and Muster Usages.
• Perform additional duties as required by construction manager.
• Establish and enforce project safety rules in accordance with construction industry safety standard.
• Promote QHSE aspects within the project and ensure at all time the quality, health, safety and environment
management system procedures are followed by supervising staff & workforce.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.