• BEng. Civil Engineer Diploma. (Certified by UK NARIC) - Andres Bello Catholic University.
• ICE Certification in progress. Graduate Membership Number 89164825
• CSCS Card 06338606 (Provisional until Jan 2019).
• MSc Advance Course in Civil Engineering Hydraulics - Imperial College of Science and Technology (Not concluded, interrupted by the College) 1988 – 1989. Only one term until Feb 1979
• Project Management Course – Simon Bolivar University, Venezuela Jul 1991.
• Venezuelan Civil Engineering Board Certification 19067
• Capital Investment – Simon Bolívar University, Venezuela
• Best Practices – PDVSA – IPA
• Evaluation of Management – PDVSA
• Alliances Creation and Development – PDVSA
• Fire Fighting and Spill Control – PDVSA
• First Aid
PDVSA Oct 1994 – Nov 2014
Civil Engineer Consultant/Civil Engineer Leader/Eng & Const Supdent
• Leadership of multidisciplinary teams for planning, engineering and construction of Oil Production Facilities as well as other major and high budget projects
• Active participation during Conceptual Designs, FEED and Detailed Engineering phases
• Keeping to the schemes of work, specifications, schedules, budgets and quality requirements
• Accomplishment of due dates, technical quality and maximization in use of resources
• Full review of the project including materials and site selection, design calculations and surveys
• Overseeing groundworks and foundations for steel and concrete structures
• Management of roads and highways, pipelines, drainage, distribution and treatment systems
• Development and planning of deliverables ensuring design and construction optimization
• Working in accordance with the most relevant codes and standards
• Responsible for the bidding processes, list of tenders and contractor’s final selection reports.
• Preparation of cost estimates, budget, and technical specifications
• Planning of all engineering and construction activities.
• Identification of change orders and process them accordingly
• Assistance in solving design issues during the execution of FEED and detailed engineering phase
• Participation in HAZOP and 3D Models..
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.