• Possessing widespread experience in working with medical / biochemistry equipment to enhance the performance standards of the equipment.
• Efficiently designed software such as LIS Software to enable proper receiving and recognition of patient data to facilitate efficient analysis from analyzer Olympus AU400.
• Having hands-on experience in repairing and innovating major biochemistry related equipment such as water purification system Millipore, reverse osmosis membranes, PCB, Hematology Analyzer (DxH800), Beckman Coulter Access2 tray modification, to name a few.
• Strong analytical, diagnosis, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with blueprints, schematic drawings, and illustrations to engineer preventative maintenance, equipment testing, hardware repairs, as well as introduce programming software to exceed quality standards.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Successfully coordinating with other engineers and ability to play multi-dimensional roles in plumbing, as electrician, designing, and testing, with a creative approach.
• Skilled in technical communication both in writing and verbal.
• Positive attitude and strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Effectively providing 24hours customer support with troubleshooting and fixing critical issues within 24hrs.
• Valid driving license with good driving record
ASCONA, Authorized distributor of Beckman Coulter Inc. Mar 2011 – Present
SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER / SERVICE MANAGER
Successfully installed and maintained laboratory equipment:
Biochemistry(AU400/AU5800-35), Immunoassay(DxI800/Access2 -19), Hematology(DxH800-6), Automation (Automation2500HS -3items), Water purification(TKA40/60-16items, Millipore-8, Other-15)+ ABL850+AlifaxTEST1+SYSMEX XP300+IrisIQ200iChem+Micros60).
Beckman Coulter Inc. Jan 2009 - Jun 2010
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Efficiently performed duties of providing customer support, and successfully installed / maintained the following laboratory equipment.
NISSA Digispace Mar 2008 - Dec 2008
Provided service support 24h/day Maintenance of Mühlbauer” RFID lines TAL15000 providing non-stop RFID card production.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.