• Filing reports and disclosures for regulatory bodies and shareholders
• Handling company share transactions - issuing new shares, arranging dividend payments and observing all legal requirements
• Liaising with auditors, lawyers, bankers and shareholders on board governance issues
• Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings
• Implementing the decisions of the board of directors
• Acting as adviser to the company directors
• Liaising with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders on board governance issues
• Managing company’s financial assets and insurance reserves
• Monitoring and analysis of the investment portfolio performance
• Negotiating investment contracts.
KAFOLAT Insurance Company JSC - Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Chief Manager of Department of Corporate Relations with Shareholders (03/2015 - present)
"KAFOLAT Insurance Company" JSC - Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Chief Manager of finance and assets management department (04/2008 – 02/2015),
Manager of finance and assets management department (01/2003 - 03/2008)
Tashkent city A.Ikramov district administration - Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Deputy chief of macroeconomics and statistics department (04/2000 - 01/2003)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.