• Licensed Chemical Engineer
• Expert in Quality Control works on food products
• ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Certified
• HACCP Level 3 Certified (w/ Merit)
• Person In-charge (PIC) Level 3 Certified (w/ Merit)
• Supervisory experience in fast pacing multi-racial working environment
• Expert in customer coordination and correspondence
• Experience in handling & transporting of hazardous material/waste
• Knowledge in international and UAE standards about hazardous waste handling and transportation, repacking, and export to Europe
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Powerpoint)
August 2014 – present Chemical Logistics Officer
Bridges Environmental Services Company LLC. Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
1) Supervise collection of hazardous chemical waste from customers.
2) Plan and schedule collection dates and times for any kind of services.
3) Monitor collection and transportation of hazardous chemical waste from customers in a safe and high standard manner.
4) Regularly check record and monitor the amount of waste collected from customers and compare it to historical record.
5) Generate weekly tasks and target list for collection staff.
6) Hold regular training sessions for the staff.
7) Review and update workplace safety and housekeeping rules.
8) Prepare all documents as per legal and government requirements.
9) Research and develop methods to improve processes in dealing with different classes of hazardous waste.
10) Make visits and assists customer in implementing effective waste management in their facilities by providing them with training in safe handling of hazardous waste in environmentally sound manner.
11) Oversee the process of Packing and Labeling of hazardous waste in International Standards and
May 2012-July 2014 Quality Control Manager
Drekech Water Bottling Al Qusais 5, Dubai, UAE
1) Document, organize, review, and revise HACCP Manual and HACCP documents.
2) Implement and cross-monitor if HACCP and GMP are practiced well
3) Company Person-in-Charge for all Dubai Municipality/Food Control transactions and communication.
4) Handle all correspondence related with Quality Control, HACCP, ESMA, and Dubai Municipality including making Corrective Action Report.
5) Handle staff schedule, training, and supervision.
6) Decide in giving corrective actions to product/raw materials non-conformities.
7) Check all factory premises and machine if all are clean and in good/safe working condition.
8) Checks operators and factory workers if all are clean and fit to work.
9) Arrange in purchasing for office & factory supplies, raw materials, and laboratory chemicals.
10) Make Invoices, Quotation Request, LPO, special letters, and any kind of letter.
11) Handle customer feedback and monitoring.
12) Management Representative for HACCP.
December 2007- QC In- charge/QC Analyst
June 2010 Zest.O Corporation (Noodle Manufacturing Plant)
El Salvador, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
1) In charge in staff tasking and scheduling, training, and supervision.
2) Expert in water/wastewater tests and oil tests.
3) Document and organize lab reports for Quality Management Systems (QMS) records.
4) Ensure that raw material, production processes, and product quality meet local and international standards.
5) Implement and check Good Manufacturing Practices on factory workers and machine operators.
6) Give/decide corrective actions on raw materials and product not conforming to standard.
7) Liase with other managers and company staff to ensure product quality is met.
8) Receive and analyse delivered raw material such as flour, oil, etc.
9) In charge in chemical preparation and standardization needed for laboratory analysis.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.