Certified Salesforce.com Consultant
Certified Siebel CRM Cosnultant
• 10+ years of professional IT experience in Salesforce and Siebel CRM Development that includes analysis, design, development, testing and support on the large-scale Siebel CRM eBusiness applications and end to end implementation on Force.com Platform.
• 4+ years of experience in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
• 6+ years of experience as Oracle’s Siebel-CRM Consultant / Technical Leader.
• Experience in different areas of Salesforce like Configuration, Customization, Work flow rules, Approval process, Validation rules, Apex Classes, Triggers, Webservices, Visual force Pages.
• Experience in Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide defaults, Sharing rules, Permission Sets, Custom settings, Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports and Dashboards.
• Hands on experience in Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE (Eclipse) tool.
• Experience in integration of Salesforce using SOAP API and REST API.
• Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL.
• Experience in Partner portal, Customer portals and Force.com Sites.
• Good Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
• Excellent Siebel development skills in implementing Siebel Configuration, eScripting, Workflow Processes and Business Services, Siebel EAI - Web Services, Integration Objects, Siebel Adapters, EAI Dispatch Service, EAI Transport Adapters (HTTP, JMS and MQ Series), VBCs, EBCs, SOAP, WSDL, DTD etc.
• Good knowledge in Seibel EIM developing Configuration (IFB) files and EIM jobs with working knowledge of Oracle database skills.
• Experience with customizations in Siebel Open UI using JQuery.
• Good understanding of Big Data technologies and involved in developing POCs using Hadoop ecosystem components like MapReduce, HDFS, Oozie, Hive, Sqoop, and Pig.
• Attained Certification of CCDH-410 (Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop).
• Proven knowledge of project management techniques, and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and waterfall, Scrum and Agile software development methodologies.
• A can-do, self-starter and an innate desire to learn new technology changes and solid verbal and written communication skills.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.