BSc (Honours), Psychology and Counselling, Modules included: Practice of Counselling Skills, Models of Counselling Psychology, Psychological Assessment for Counselling, University of Roehampton (London, UK), 2013
A-Levels, Film, Psychology, Photography, A.S: Media, Spanish, Richmond Upon Thames College (London, UK), 2008 – 2010
15 A*-C GCSEs including two BTECs: English, Maths, Science, Additional Science, I.T, R.S, Spanish, BTEC Sport, BTEC Media, John Paul II Secondary School (London, UK), 2003 – 2008
LEBARA CONTACT CENTRE, LONDON, UK (2013 – 2016)
Lebara is a recognised MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) award winner, focused on the migrant community that provides more than 7 million customers with affordable and high quality international mobile products and services worldwide
Training Specialist, Jan 2016 to Sep 2016
Delivered training transition to Concentrix for Lebara CS. June 2016 to Sep 2016 – INDIA, BULGARIA
Updated training material and met certification status. Participated in Lebara’s TTT course and gave feedback on time. Well-established workshops to build strong relationships with customers. Created e-learning material by Mind Flash e-learning software. In depth knowledge of new trends and tools with employee development. Generated classroom and instructional materials, also conducted training and development programmes based on customer services; assessed ongoing programs. Kept up-to-date in all phase of material and presented specific staff training to a satisfactory level.
• Recognised training and development needs for groom employees, also contributed to update the CS Data Protection (DPA) policy and procedure for optimal results. Spearheaded customer service team to make new training materials for a range of procedures across current requirements.
• Achieved training objectives through a transitional period, as well as competently provided exceptional customer service training to more than 360 staff members in a timely manner. Worked in customer services and additional department, whilst leading all aspects of training requirements.
Customer Service Team Leader, Jan 2015 to Dec 2015
Prepared operational risk management (ORM) reports on a weekly basis as a country manager. Implemented key performance indicators (KPIs) by giving high standard customer service to CS teams; acquired heroes’ cup award by team at the same time. Directed a team of up to 15 advisors on a regular basis to deliver a ‘best in class’ service. Assisted in enhancing an effective personal development approach; oversaw a personal development plan (PDP) and set individual goals for advisors.
• Capably managed individual advisor performance against agreed key individual performance indicators and team for establishing company policy according to human resources (HR) needs.
• Allocated accountability by country manager to manage the team in Australia and expertly reported to Head of CS. Offered high quality conference calls to managers and supervisors.
• Reviewed advisor performance and presented full data by checking trends and recognising areas. Communicated with customers, understood basic requirements of training and quality resources to increase all impact of interventions, and attend high volume of calls on locations.
Digital & Mobile Customer Service Advisor, Aug 2013 to Dec 2014
Competently provided superb customer service in a timely manner based on first contact (FCR) to avoid repeated calls. Resolved faults such as Top-up, SMS, Voice, Billing etc. Represented as a Senior Advisor to train further team members and verify new system occupations.
Answered customer by calls, emails and chats. Accountable for translating and proof reading legal articles. Selected amongst many applicants as a universal agent for the launch of Lebara’s new product.
• Retained a Net Promoter Score of 4.0, 5 being highest and keeping up to date with products and constant changes in order to deliver most accurate customer service for progress department.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.