- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet the deadlines
- Translation of documents, notes from Russian into English and vice versa
- Oral communication and business writing skills with attention to details
- Research work and preparing reports, protocol of minutes
- Collaborative, good at networking, establishing reliable contacts
- Familiar with Russian governmental agencies, ministries, private companies, diplomatic missions
- Ability to draft letters, inquiries
- Assisting with bid, tender documentation
- Bilingual contract drafting
2008-2020 - Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow
Research officer/Assistant to Ambassador/Special Projects
2007-2008 - LLC InterCulture
Personal assistant to CEO
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.