1. Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
2. Interpreting during meetings (Russian-English)
3. Excellent oral communication and business writing and negotiation skills
4. Highly collaborative, very good at networking and building relationships
5. Proactive and demonstrate good judgement
6. Work under limited supervision
7. Result oriented person
8. Responsibility and confidentiality
2008-2010: Assistant to Minister-Counsellor
2010-2018: Research officer (Political/Economic departments)
2018-2020: Assistant to H. E. Mr. Ambassador (special projects)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.