Negotiation, communication, contracts, project management, time management, planning,
Nov 2020 / Present
CASAL - UAE
(Italian Aluminum Accessories Manufacturer)
• Tasked to achieve overall targets for UA, OMAN, QATAR, & Bahrain, by managing the branch logistics, commercials and a team of 7people.
• Monitoring all distributors’ performance across UAE and the region.
• Setting up new sales and marketing strategies based on competitor’s behavior trend in the market.
• Increased the Sales by 100% in the first year.
• Suggesting ideas for developing new products and improving existing products to adapt with the new requirements, regulations, and specifications in different markets in the Middle East.
Regional Sales Manager
Nov 2014 / DEC 2019
(German Anchors & Fasteners Manufacturer)
• Explored, studied, and understood the opportunities in the new potential country markets and built the strategy plans for creating, and setting-up a new Market, or expanding the reach and approach of the currently existing markets to increase the sales.
• Assessed the strengths and weaknesses points for potential distributors in each new (or existing) market, to select the best distributor to represent the brand name & quality perfectly; by complying with the company reputation, polices, and standards.
• Created, built & monitored the implementation of a 5 years market concept and strategic business plans for each market in the Middle East, focusing on engaging with new distributors, hiring new staff and improving the current staff of the distributors by training them personally either in their local countries or in Germany, and setting up yearly targets for distributors in each country which will lead to formulate the whole target of CELO.
• Led a skilled team of 7 Sales Engineers (team leaders) and their staff to attain quarterly targets assigned to them in their assigned territories.
Sales & Technical Engineer/Manager
OCT 2009/NOV 2014
RAWLPLUG – UAE & Saudi Arabia.
(UK & Poland Anchors & Fasteners Manufacturer)
• Generated new inquires by planning and leading the daily field visits for myself and my team, and targeting the construction projects, contractors and consultants HQ; clarifying all technicalities, Studying inquires and negotiating prices, setting the order terms and conditions to meet both client and company polices.
• Followed up every inquiry by organizing frequent visits to the contractor, consultant, purchasers and decision makers in order To ensure that every inquiry is running technically and commercially in smooth and parallel ways.
• Provided pre-sales technical support and product education, and after-sales support services; achieved regular sales targets.
• Organized technical/commercial seminars & exhibited how a product meets the contractor, consultant and the client’s needs.
• Created, Managed, trained and monitored a team to achieve the targets of by monitoring their daily reports.
Sales & Operations Engineer/Manager
July 2004--SEP 2009
Orientals for Scaffolding & Lifting Equipment’s – UAE.
(UAE Supplier for Light and Heavy Duty Lifting Equipment’s)
• Managed the overall operations related processes in the company including operation correspondences, stores, fabrication, sites, transportation, installation, dismantling, invoicing, staff management, and sales VS operations coordination.
• Conducted pre-sales visits along with the sales team at early stages of the project, to study the technical requirements, prepare the job shop drawing and submit to the management.
• Arranged the delivery and installation of the equipment’s, by assuring the stock availability, labor& schedule of all other projects.
• Expanded the sales in the running projects by creating new inquiries by proposing new solutions for newly raised complications.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.