Honours: BComm Business Management (UNISA)
BCom Law (UNISA)
Purchasing Management Diploma (Oxbridge Academy)
Acting Compliance Officer – Eskom: Research, Testing and Development Department
01/02/2015 – Present
· Fulfilling the role of Functional Compliance Officer;
· Initialisation of the Compliance System;
· Interpretation of legislation and advising management on applicability, risks and suggested way forward;
· Training of employees with regards to Compliance;
· Compilation, implementation and monitoring of Compliance Universe, Risk Identification Plan, and Risk Management Plan with relation to Compliance;
· Capture of Compliance Universe, Breaches, Exemptions, Actions on IIRMS System;
· Reporting on Compliance status to Management Committee Meeting every two months;
· Reporting to Group Compliance Office on Compliance status on a six monthly basis; and
· Ensure compliance with permits and licences received from various departments.
Acting Compliance Officer – Eskom: Majuba Underground Coal Gasification
01/09/2012 – Present
· UCG Site Environmental Legal Compliance, including but not limited to:
o Interpretation of legislation and advising management on applicability, risks and suggested way forward, monitoring actions taken and ensuring compliance with South African legislation in the process thereof;
o Arrangement, attendance, translation of transcriptions (Afrikaans to English) of Public Participation meetings;
o Assisting with compilation of Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management Programme;
o Heading the Water Use License Process in terms of the National Water Act (application in 2013 as well as re-application in 2015);
o Heading S24G rectification process in terms of the National Environmental Management Act
(successfully obtained in 2014);
o Assisting in Mining Rights Application (Scoping phase including Public Participation);
o Liaising with Department of Water and Sanitation, Department of Environmental Affairs, etc. regarding
applications, during site visits, etc.; and
o Ensure compliance with permits and licences received from various departments
Drilling Data Clerk – Eskom: Majuba Underground Coal Gasification
01/10/2009 – Present
· All Administrative Duties with regards to the Drilling Department;
· Various Procurement roles (including contract management, setting up of Procurement Request, Contract
Strategy and NEC3 documents, Technical Evaluations etc.); and
· Assisting in stores and asset management (creating asset numbers, controlling asset movements,
calculation of depreciation, assisting in updating insurance and budget figures regarding assets; and
keeping asset register and responsible persons up to date, etc.)
Financial Clerk – FPS Bulk Diesel Volksrust
01/03/2009 – 30/09/2009
· Bulk Fuel orders;
· Coordinating orders; and
· Month-end reconciliation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.