National Vocational Training Institute (NVTI) Grade I, II & Part 1
- Good diagnostics and troubleshooting skill
- Inspection and vehicle maintenance
- Managing and parts replacement skill
- Good knowledge in calibration
- Hardworking, diligence and conscientious with work.
Playing football, reading and listening music.
A) Best Auto Solutions (Accra, Ghana)
- Diagnose and detect mechanical faults in cars manually or using computer diagnostic programs.
- Examine vehicle parts to ensure they are working well.
- Assist customers in carrying out routine maintenance such as changing oil, lubricating frictional car parts, etc, on vehicles.
- Test drive vehicles after repair.
B) Max Professional Auto Care (Accra, Ghana)
- Assist customers with various types of technical issues on phone, with the aim of providing a one-call resolution.
- Assist customers in carrying out routine maintenance on vehicles, such as changing oil, lubricating frictional car parts and tightening bots and nuts.
C) Hyundai Auto Plaza Ltd
- Diagnose the causes of problems in relation to Hyundai vehicles and repair the same.
- Draw up repair estimates.
- Perform maintenance services.
- Carry out vehicle inspections, testing and safety checks.
- Maintain and organize tools, equipment and manuals.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.