University of Westminster London, UK
Master of Science (MSc) in International Public Health Nutrition (IPHN), October 2015
Recipient, Santander Travel Award 2015 (given to four post graduate students of the program)
Relevant coursework: International Nutrition Program Planning, Food security, Concepts & Principles of Human Nutrition, Nutritional Assessment, Food& Nutrition in Public Health & Policy, Professional Skills for Public Health Nutritionists, Post graduate Research Methods.
Result: Achieved more than 60% (Merit) marks in three modules of the program.
North South University Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mater of Public Health (MPH), August 2014
Relevant coursework: Fundamentals of Biostatistics, Fundamentals of Epidemiology, Environmental Health, Public Health Information, Education & Communication, Health Service Management, Research Methodology, International Health, Epidemiology of Non- Communicable Diseases, Hazard & Disaster Management, Health Economics & Financing, Epidemiology II, Data Management & Analysis, Clinical Epidemiology
Result: CGPA 3.66/4 (Achieved more than 93% in six modules of the program)
Shahabuddin Medical College and Hospital Under
University of Dhaka Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Jan 2011
International Center For Diarrhoeal Disease Research Bangladesh (icddr,b), Bangladesh
Project Research Physician, Infectious Disease Division, October 2016 – March 2017
• Provided technical support in project planning and review by maintaining research protocol at every stage of the process. Contributed in planning for its monitoring and evaluation and control the quality of the study.
• Assisted project supervisor, to reach project goals by conducting eligibility assessment of the study participants, collecting data from the public health care facilities and various research participants, visited public health care facilities for the study purpose. Supervised data collection process in order to proper implementation of study objectives.
• Provided technical assistance to monitor and ensure quality of the study which includes indentifying study gaps and areas for improvement, developing evaluation and monitoring tools, preparing checklists to assure quality of data, reviewing existing tools and analyzing feedback and learning from projects on management issues.
• Maintained close liaison with team members, public health care providers and other health professionals constantly in order to ensure continuous progress of the project.
Dhaka Community Medical College & Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh
Lecturer in the department of Forensic Medicine, July 2013 to December 2013
• Furnished all academic and administrative responsibilities of the department which includes lecture planning, preparation and delivery, invigilating internal and board examinations, checking and assessing students work, attending staff meetings and seminars and perform other administrative work.
• Maintained close liaison with students, professional colleagues and cooperated with management for expansion and development of the college.
North South University Dhaka, Bangladesh
Graduate Teaching Assistant, May 2013 – December 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Assisted Head of the department, Public health and other faculty members in providing high quality student experience during class and office hours.
• Provided additional support for students, which includes teaching, face to face drop in sessions, on-line support and assistance to students with their writing, technical and study skills.
Sanofi Aventis Dhaka, Bangladesh
Diabetes Educator, December 2012- May 2013
• Provided diabetic management which includes diagnosis, treatment and regular follow- up to prevent chronic diabetes complications.
• Designed diet & nutrition intervention and organized patient support programs for diabetic patients.
• Provided self-management education, skills training and disease specific information to motivate diabetic patients.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.