1) Masters in Research (MRes) Aerospace Engineering ( Result: Merit)
2) Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Aerospace Engineering ( Higher 2:1)
3) Associate Degree in Aerospace Engineering (Grade A)
4) A Levels (Subjects studied: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Physical Education) (Grade B)
5) GCSE’s (Subjects studied: Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English and Sanskrit) (Grade B)
1) Student Ambassador
Faculty of Environment and Technology (University of the West of England)
Participated in student panels at information session and assist with campus visit open days and special events.
Delivered presentation and interactive workshops on campus and in schools.
2) Head Waiter (Part-time)
Guru Indian Restaurant
Key responsibilities included cash handling and providing a satisfactory customer experience
Managing group of people from diverse range of background and ensure timely delivery of food.
3) Retail Sales Assistant (Part-time)
Responsibilities included cash handling, stock replenishment and arranging displays.
Answering customers queries and involved in stock control and management.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.