• B.com, Karachi University, Pakistan 2004 - 2007
• Intermediate, Degree Science Commerce College, Pakistan 2002 – 2004
• Matriculation, Farah Model Secondary School, Pakistan 2000 – 2002
IMDAAD, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Period: From 28 August 2011 to until now
Designation: KEY ASST ADMINISTRATIVE/OPERATION COORDINATOR
Scope of work:
• Operating SAP portal for receiving complains form client, Manage PPM Schedule, Updating Building Inspection.
• Operating Maximo for creating Work Orders, material ordering, creating request for Purchasing material and Service request, generating invoice & Preparing Quotations as well
• Ordering stationery, groceries and other office essentials consumables.
• Managing information and general administration support.
• Receive, sort out and distribute incoming mail, faxes and e-mails.
• Arrange all meetings and schedule of appointments.
• Assist the Manager/Project Engineer on the report generation.
• Prepare hard and electronic copies of all the documents ready to submission.
• Manage the office independently in the absence of the Manager/Project Engineer.
• Manage the administrative and office tasks including Operating Coordinator task.
• Keep personnel's records and carry out basic HR functions.
• Deliver and maintain suitable and adequate document control processes to the Contract Manager.
• Work with teams within the project deliverables team to ensure compliance with process and standards.
• Control and file all the documents systematically.
BOLAN PROGRESSIVE DISTRIBUTOR,
Period: From 17th June 2009 to 7th May2011.
Designation: ASST.SLAES ADMIN,
Scope of Work:
• Providing Office Admin and or Sales Admin support.
• Perform prompt and efficient general administration duties
• Support the Sales team in handling enquiries and order processing
• Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
• To collect town wise/belt wise stock updates of payments and sales
• Assist the Admin/Sales department in managing projects
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.