Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
➢ Aware of the rules and regulations relating to medical documentation;
➢ Having a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Documents details of telephone conversation and actions taken. Completes transactions, records of complaints and actions taken, comments using internal PC systems.
▪ Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
▪ Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public customers, visitors, and other interested parties.
▪ Collaborate with departmental coordinators on weekly postings for master reports to facilitate the accurate and timely writing, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to distribution.
▪ Coordinate and maintain daily attendance and annual vacation records on employees.
▪ Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittal.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.