1. Currently pursuing ACCA Strategic Professional Level
2. Holder of a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Hons) Business Studies - Finance
3. Holder of an Accounting Technician Diploma
4. Holder of GCE "O'' Level School Certificate (Grade 12)
1. Strategic Planning and Budgeting skills
2. Financial Management skills
3. Management of external auditing services skills
4. Procurement and Administration skills
6. Initiative and Team spirit
7. Reliability and Trustworthy
8. Microsoft Office
9. Multiply accounting packages
Leadership and mentoring
1. Resource Acquisition Finance Specialist - World Vision International Zambia (NGO) - September 2022 to Date.
2. Finance and Heads of Mission Grants Office - Embassy of Ireland Zambia ( Embassy and Donor) - July 2017 to August 2022.
3. Assistant Accountant - National HIV/AIDS/STI Council Zambia ( Quasi Government) - February 2015 to June 2017
4. Management Accounting Officer - Kaleya Smallholders Company Limited- (Agriculture Sector Profit Making) - November 2011 to March 2013
5. Program Support Officer - Internal Audit - Care Zambia International (NGO) - May 2010 to November 2011
6. Accounts Assistant - Brand-Line Africa Limited Zambia ( Advertising and Marketing Agency) - October 2004 to April 2009
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.