Mar 2011. London South Bank University.
• MSc. Accounting with Finance.
Aug 2010. Kaplan Financial College, London.
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
Dec 2006. SKANS School of Accountancy, Lahore.
• Certified Accountant Technician (CAT).
Aug 2005. Army Public School & Degree College, Peshawar.
• Higher Secondary School Certification.
Aug 2003. PAF School & Degree College, Peshawar.
• Secondary School Certification.
May 2014 - Current. Habib Bank Ltd, Financial Control Division, Karachi.
Largest private sector bank with over 1,549 branches across Pakistan with a customer base exceeding five million. Key areas of operations encompass products and services in Retail and Consumer Banking.
Assistant Manager - Statutory Reporting.
• Assisted in preparation of Asian development report.
• Assisted in preparation of International Financial Corporation Report.
• Performed accounting for fixed assets, contingent liability, provision and investments head of financial statements.
• Coordinated with external, internal and regulatory auditors in their reviews and audits.
• Assisting overseas branches in preparation of operating financial reporting statements.
Jul 2013 - Apr 2014. TaxAssist Accountants, Islamabad.
“TaxAssist Accountants are the largest network of accountants who focus their accountancy skills specifically on small businesses and taxpayers needing a tax return in the UK”.
• Focusing accountancy skills specifically on small businesses and taxpayers needing a tax return in the UK.
• Working with all three offices based in central London and from home on full time basis helping them in busy period of last quarter of 2013 and January 2014.
Oct 2010 - Jun 2013. TaxAssist Accountants, London.
• Preparation of financial statements / management accounts for limited companies using Sage Line 50,CCH Accounts Production, Kashflow, Xero, Freeagent and Quick Books.
• Corporation tax calculation for limited companies.
• Generating sales invoices / schedule payments using CCH Central.
• Reconcile bank statements, receivable and payable ledgers.
• Filing of statutory accounts with government authorities.
• Self-assessment for individuals using CCH software.
• Submitting corporation tax returns, individual tax returns and VAT returns with HMRC.
• Day to day book keeping at client premises.
• Reviewing the purchase day book and sales day book.
• Liaising with regulatory authorities on client’s matters.
• Assist with preparation of tax forecasts to aid cash planning, budgeting, forecasting and regulatory reporting.
• Working with other TaxAssist offices on ad hoc basis.
• TaxAssist gave me the additional responsibility of working one/two days a week on the site of a major client. This involved liaising with non-tax professionals, reporting to a variety of senior managers and performing a more advisory function.
Mar 2009 - Sep 2010. Dean Coopers Chartered Accountant, Essex, UK.
“DeanCoopers is a firm of business advisers and accountants in Essex with serving local SME’s private clients and regional and national business”
• Maintaining purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
• Self-assessments for individuals using Tax Calc software.
• VAT returns for limited companies and sole traders.
• Filing documents with company house and HMRC.
• Calculation of corporation tax for SME's.
• Preparation and posting of journals to the accounting system using VT software.
• Management accounts for limited companies.
• Account analysis and investigation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.