• Adoptability: Quick learner adapting quickly to different environments
• Communication: Excellent communicating skills written and spoken
• Time management: well organised with good time management skills
• Able to work as part of a team or independently
October 2014 – present Bookkeeper 3Gem Media Group
• Dealing with a variety of administrative accounting queries
• Credit control
• Payroll ( using Excel)
• VAT return
• Prepare Income Statement
• Record Expenses
• Bank reconciliation ensuring balances matched records
Practical Accounting Training January 2015-Present
• Set up companies
• VAT Standard accounting scheme
• Nominal Ledger, Nominal Code, Chart of Accounts
• Basic T Accounts Concept (Double Entry) & Computerised Accounts Double Entry
• Tax Codes and Settings
• Customers Accounts Setup
• Customers Batch Invoices and Credit Notes
• Suppliers Accounts Setup
• Suppliers (inc. Invoices and Credit Notes)
• Bank Payments and Receipts
• Bank Reconciliation
• Processing VAT Return
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.