1. Individual medical nutrition therapy: provide high quality, evidence based MNT, including nutrition assessment, screening, care planning and education for appropriate nutrition intervention.
2. Screen patients for possible nutritional risks and further nutritional needs.
3. Assess patients and make appropriate nutritional needs.
4. Document and communicate nutritional data appropriately.
5. B.S in nutrition.
6. Counsels patients on appropriate diet or nutrition therapy based on their needs.
7. Working with each patient to develop a nutritional plan that suites him/her based of their needs and lifestyle.
8. Assess and evaluate patients with diagnosed diabetes. Educate type 1 diabetes patients about carbohydrate counting and insulin regimen.
9. Conduct sessions for eating disorder patients to assess them building a good relation with food, and help them planning their daily menu.
10. High level of communicating with others, planning and coordinating with others.
11. Demonstrate effective organizational and problem solving skills.
12. Worked with patients having diabetes, eating disorders, kidney diseases, kidney transplants, underwent sleeve, gastric bypass, cancer patients and many others.
I have been always working during my study years. I worked as a shop manager in a butchery shop where I was responsible for all food safety and HACCP measures application. I also was an assistant librarian in the kebanese american university for 4 years. My last is currently in one of the best hospitals in my country which in hotel dieu de france where I have the chance to practice all clinical dietitian practices and food safety measures at the same time.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.