Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Certificate of CANADIAN International &Training Corp -
- Dispatching Jobs for Operation Team by Mobile Application
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching to Field Workers
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues in the Work Field
- Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)
- Assists with the installation and schedule of testing materials.
- Assists with project management with an emphasis on communicating the status of development projects.
- Inventory Management and Ordering stock (where applicable)
- Ensuring all the filing in the department is up to date and filed correctly
- Preparation of Agendas. Taking minutes of meetings and distribution
- Conducting Operation Procedure, Safety and Toolbox Meetings.
- Supports the organization of fragrance development lab and samples
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.