Rest of the World
Skills Provision provides recruitment services to all locations. Our Rest of the World section is dedicated to areas not directly covered within our website. If you are an employer searching for quality employees or a job seeker looking for suitable employment, you have come to the right place.
Our organisation has generated success by placing the right people in the right positions. Effective recruitment comes from getting the process right first time. Use the following guidelines to assist your recruitment process.
- Investigate and understand local visa requirements
- If skills recognition is required, obtain the necessary approval, either directly, with the help of your union or seek guidance from the target embassy or consulate in your home country
- Many countries stipulate language requirements with IELTS, certification should be obtained prior to seeking work if required
- Select your recruitment company with care
- Avoid the visa trap. Never pay fees without receiving an acceptable job offer in writing
- Employers may not consider your application unless the correct research has been carried out
- A quality CV is a calling card that needs to be visible to be effective. Our website allows for the creation of a personal profile that is visible to the international marketplace.
- Understand local visa requirements (if applicable).
- Employers should submit accurate job descriptions, terms and conditions and contact information.
- Please note our database only displays a small percentage of candidates we have on our books, if you cannot find anyone suitable, please email email@example.com
The team at Skills Provision are here to assist both employers and candidates from all locations around the world, we look forward to hearing from you.