CV, Experienced Network Engineer Seeking International Placement
I have helped a client struggling to cope with the increasing load of security screening by upgrading their system.
There were a lot of hidden Challenges like harden walls, insufficient building power load, cables without proper ducting etc.
The upgraded security system was able to comfortably handle the screening of 16000 personnel and 4000 vehicle per hour which help the client meet their objective.
A data center relocation project was transferred to my team 2.5 weeks before the schedule date, with no details on the network topology and requirement.
The only information was that a pile of network equipment was being shipped over and limited information on the bill of material of the shipment.
I was able to quickly work with the server team and customer to determine the network requirement and come up with a network design with the shipped equipment and procure the missing firewall.
- 15 years experience in Computer Networks and Infrastructure
- Experienced in Cisco Switch / Router / Firewall
- Worked on Cisco Load Balancer / Voice Gateway / WAAS / WLAN
- Worked on Checkpoint / Sidewinder Firewall / HP Switch
- Familiar with server hardware and Data Center infrastructure
- Highly adaptable to change and keen to work on new technology
Senior Network Engineer 2012 – 2013
GE Aviation, Singapore (under contract with Tata Consultancy Services)
Completed 25 projects for the sites, ranging from new sites, site upgrades to data center infrastructure upgrade.
Responsible for network projects at GE sites in Asia Pacific, covering design / build / change management / transfer to operation. Handles incident management and support while site is in project phase. Assist junior engineers with any issue they encounter.
Project Leader 2009 – 2011
JTC Corporation, Singapore (Government Industry Estate Developer)
Upgraded estate’s security system to cope with the screening of 16000 personnel and 4000 vehicle per hour. The dilapidated server room and backend infrastructure was replaced with modern redundant setup.
Support JTC business park projects in their campus IT requirements. Scope includes gathering requirements from project team and tenants, draft requirement / tender documents to procure the solution from industry partners, coordinate deployment with estate owners and vendors, monitor operations to ensure service levels are kept.
Principal System Analyst 2008 – 2008
JTC Corporation, Singapore
Replaced the ragtag network cabling in the data center with a structured cabling system and redesigned the aging network to optimize performance and traffic flow.
Support the corporation network, including day to day operations and
monitoring. Identify areas of improvement and propose projects to remedy the
Senior Network Engineer 1998 – 2008
Hewlett Packard, Singapore
Relocated a client’s Asia Pacific Data Center with only 2.5 weeks of notice.
Lead a network team responsible for the network operations and infrastructure requirements of HP Managed Services. Handles network requirement of clients hosting at HP data center. Develops solution for deal pursuit. Assist site engineers with difficult requirements and issues. Manage team
deployment and assist in interviews.
Bachelor’s Degree – B.Sc (Computer & Information Sciences) 1993 – 1996
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Job Seeker Profile Showcase
CRM Professional seeking opportunities in UAESerial No: 55581(08/27/1987, male)
List top 5 skills: customer relations, logistics coordinator, real estate developmentList Of Qualifications:
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONSPrevious Employment Details:
Customer relation & Logistics Administrator
1 jan 2016 till present
Sr. Executive CRM
Bestech India pvt ltd.- Gurgaon, India
1 Aug 2013 - 30 july 2015
Sr. Executive -CRM
2 feb 2011 - 31 july 2013Current location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: customer service, Admin and Clerical, Transport and LogisticsSpoken languages: english, french, Hindi, punjabiIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: afghanistan, United Arab Emirates
Environmental/Utilities Engineer seeking work in UKSerial No: 55579(01/25/1985, male)
List top 5 skills: environmental engineering, storm water drainage, water supplyList Of Qualifications:
Master of Technology - Environmental & Water Resources Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Engineering
Chartered Engineer (Institution of Engineers, India)Previous Employment Details:
Environmental Engineer at Dar-Al-Handasah (Shair & Partners) - Design of wet utilities for Middle East Region.
Environmetal Engineer at Sujal Environmental Consultants - Design of Storm & Drainage disposal schemes for various cities in India.
Team Leader, Precast at Neilsoft Ltd. - Design of precast structures for UK and European clients.Current location: Maharashtra, IndiaNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: english, french, Hindi, marathiIn what location are you searching for employment: United Kingdom
Senior Project ManagerSerial No: 55578(09/08/1969, male)
List top 5 skills: Senior project manager,List Of Qualifications:
Stadiums • Multipurpose Halls • Hotels • Exhibition Centres • Bridges • Freeways • Marine Operations
Project Management • Resource Allocation • Site Management • Conflict Resolution • Material Procurement Construction Bidding • Regulatory Compliances • Stakeholder Engagement • Contract Negotiations
Claims Establishments & Negotiations • Strategic Planning & AnalysisPrevious Employment Details:
AKTOR SA Middle East
Senior Project ManagerCurrent location: Doha, QatarNationality: QatarPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, General ManagementSpoken languages: english, Greek, italianIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: greece, qatar
Tarek -CVSerial No: 55576(09/10/1964, male)
List top 5 skills: civil engineering, experienced project management, leadershipList Of Qualifications:
Bsc Civil Engineering 1986, Assiut University, Asyut, EgyptPrevious Employment Details:
United Engineering Construction, UAE
System Construct, UAE
Al Shafar Transport and Contracting, UAE
Al Mesriya Contracting (mukhtar Ebrahim), EgyptCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: EgyptianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, General ManagementSpoken languages: Arabic, english, french, UrduIn what location are you searching for employment: Dubai, egyptList the countires you have a visa to work in: egypt, United Arab Emirates
Business Developer with cross functional 17 years expSerial No: 55574(06/13/1977, male)
List top 5 skills: business managerment, international business development, marketing managementList Of Qualifications:
Key Account Management
P & L ManagementPrevious Employment Details:
2011 - Present | Senior Manager – Gulf
Western Union Financial Services, Dubai – U.A.E
2006 – 2011 | Wall Street Group, Dubai-
2001 – 2006 | Regional Sales & Marketing Manager
Samsung Electronics (Middle East and Africa HQ), DubaiCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Banking Insurance and Financial Services, General Management, IT and TechnologySpoken languages: english, HindiIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Process engineer seeking new opportunitiesSerial No: 55573(06/06/1974, male)
List top 5 skills: lead process engineer, process engineer, senior process engineerList Of Qualifications:
Bachelors in Engineering (Chemical)Previous Employment Details:
Lead process engineer at Air Liquide (EPC company) on a number of projects in the Petrochemical sector. Also involved in the design and commissioning of refinery/Petrochemical plants including Advance controlCurrent location: South AfricaNationality: South AfricaPreferred Sector of Employment: Oil, Gas and Energy, Engineering, Manufacturing and OperationsSpoken languages: Afrikaans, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH PROFICIENCY IN QA/QCSerial No: 55571(09/28/1993, male)
List top 5 skills: document controller, mechanical engineer, qa/qc engineerList Of Qualifications:
Degree in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ASNT Level II Certificate
a) RT (Radiographic Test)
b) UT (Ultrasonic Test)
c) MT (Magnetic Particle Test)
d) PT (Penetrant Test)
MEP-HVAC Design & DraftingPrevious Employment Details:
I am freshly and graduated mechanical engineer.Current location: Tamil Nadu, IndiaNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: english, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Resume newSerial No: 55569(09/08/1987, male)
List top 5 skills: assembly fitter, maintenance technician, mechanical engineerList Of Qualifications:
1.) Diploma in mechanical engineering
2.) ITI FITTERPrevious Employment Details:
1.) Current - Taj Plast S.A.R.L
BP 2O, VRIDHI industrial area,
Abhitjan, Cote de ivory
Post:- plant Incharge (injection molding machine plant)
Date of joining - 1st Jun 2016
2.) Previous - Topaz multi Industries S.A.R.L Guinea
Post- Maintenance Incharge
Joining date- 1st February 2014
Realise date- 30th January 2016
3.) Rajoo engineers ltd India
Post- Sr engineer production
Joining date- 1st November 2012
Release date- 30th January 2014
4.) FERROMATIK MILACRON INDIA
Joining date- 1st February 2006
Release date- 30 October 2012Current location: Région des lagunes, Côte d'IvoireNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Manufacturing and Operations, Engineering, otherSpoken languages: english, french, HindiIn what location are you searching for employment: canada, France, new zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Geoscientist seeking work globallySerial No: 55566(07/23/1993, male)
List top 5 skills: geoscientist, laboratory work, scientific researchList Of Qualifications:
2:1 in Environmental Geoscience from the University of Bristol.Previous Employment Details:
No employment history, I am a recent graduate.Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: BritishPreferred Sector of Employment: Oil, Gas and Energy, Pharmaceutical and ScienceSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia, Europe, new zealand, North America
Accountant seeking for opportunities worldwide.Serial No: 55564(06/20/1982, male)
List top 5 skills: accountant, financeList Of Qualifications:
June 2016. London School of Business and Finance.
CIMA Part qualified. Operational level.
September 2009 – September 2010. University of Oviedo, University of Cantabria and University of the Basque Country (Bilbao).
Master in economics: tools of economic analysis.
September 2004 – September 2006. University of León.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
September 2000 – September 2004. University of León.
Graduate in Business Studies.Previous Employment Details:
- May 2013- Present. Team leader in Chozen Noodle, ltd.
SME with about 100 staff members, several own and franchised shops.
Duties: Cooking, customer service, cleaning, cashing up.
Achievement: Person in charge of the shop, leading staff and cashing up when the manager is not at closing time. Promoted from Shop assistant to Team leader.
- Apr. 2012 – Jan 2013. Accountant in Asesoría Eras.
Small advisor, one branch and two staff members.
Duties: Customers data entry, direct customer service.
Achievement: Helping customer with his tax revision.
- Mar. 2007-Sep. 2009. Head of Administration in Ordoño Motor, S. L. (Toyota Dealer - León).
SME with 20 staff members and one shop.
Duties: Data entry, tax and VAT returns, budgeting, treasury forecast, bank reconciliations, financial statements, and management accounting.
Achievement: Full account responsibility.Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: SpanishPreferred Sector of Employment: accounting and finance, Banking Insurance and Financial Services, Admin and ClericalSpoken languages: Spanish and EnglishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Key Account Manager Seeking Work in USA or EUSerial No: 55562(11/05/1983, female)
List top 5 skills: FMCG, sales and marketing, sales team leadershipList Of Qualifications:
Over 8 years of in-depth experience in the FMCG industry.
Improved the accuracy of budget forecasts.
Established good working relationships with clients.
Strong personal communications skills with distributors, clients, partners companies.Previous Employment Details:
Key Account Manager (August 2015 - nowadays)
On-Trade Area Representatives (December 2010 - August 2015)
Key Account Manager in HoReCa ( September 2008 - December 2010)Current location: Saint Petersburg, RussiaNationality: russianPreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, Sales, Hotel and CateringSpoken languages: Russian. EnglishIn what location are you searching for employment: Europe, United Kingdom, United States
Networks Engineer & Project Manager seeking work in USerial No: 55540(01/22/1981, male)
List top 5 skills: network administrator, Senior network engineer,List Of Qualifications:
BSc. of Electronics and Communications EngineeringPrevious Employment Details:
Networks and Security Consultant , SEE , 2014 – Present
Senior Network Specialist , SEE , 2010 – 2014
Networks Engineer , SEE, 2004 – 2010Current location: Cairo Governorate, EgyptNationality: EgyptianPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, IT and Technology, otherSpoken languages: Arabic, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: United Kingdom
Gtaw/Smaw/Alloy/titanium welderSerial No: 55538(12/24/1973, male)
List top 5 skills: fabricator welder, metal fabricationList Of Qualifications:
Certified in Carbon steel/ Certified in stainless steel/ certified in duplex and super duplex we/lder/ certified in chrome, inconnelPrevious Employment Details:
Keloog Brown and root Company
Bum-Jin RMP-2 expansion Refinery, Philippines
SABIC (Ibn- Rushd) petrochemical CompanyCurrent location: Central Luzon, PhilippinesNationality: filipinoPreferred Sector of Employment: accounting and finance, Oil, Gas and Energy, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: ENGLISH/TAGALOGIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Senior Vice President of MarketingSerial No: 55537(09/29/1978, male)
List top 5 skills: chief marketing officer, head of marketing, senior vice president marketingList Of Qualifications:
Personally recruited by company President, who recognized company needed to enter “the digital age” to grow, and given the directive to build a world-class team with world-class capabilities. Responsible for leading creative ideations, concept development, and executions of various marketing communications and campaigns to increase lead generation. Champion new & innovative ways of transforming social media strategies and consumer insights into executional creative concepts, while leading the development of these ideas both internally and with third-party developersPrevious Employment Details:
Al’s Formal Wear, Retail / B2C & B2B http://AlsFormalWear.com 10/2014 to Present VP of Digital Marketing (started as Director of Digital Marketing)
Stellar Automation Agency B2B http://StellarAA.com 01/1998 to Present Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) / Consultant (started as Creative Director)
W.F. Taylor Co., Inc. (Taylor Adhesives), B2C & B2B http://wftaylor.com 08/2006 to 05/2013 Director of Marketing (started as Marketing / Media Manager)Current location: Texas, United StatesNationality: AmericanPreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, media and design, General ManagementSpoken languages: english, gujarati, Hindi, marathiIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia, Dubai, saudi arabia, United Arab Emirates
Banker seeking work in DubaiSerial No: 55531(10/06/1981, male)
List top 5 skills: banking, customer services, retailList Of Qualifications:
High School and other short coursesPrevious Employment Details:
Currently - Sales and Team Leader 2010 till present
2007-2010 - Sales Consultant
2001-2006 - Sales AssistantCurrent location: Western Cape, South AfricaNationality: South AfricanPreferred Sector of Employment: Banking Insurance and Financial Services, customer service, Retail Wholesale and PurchasingSpoken languages: Afrikaans, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Industrial Painter, Blaster.Serial No: 55526(01/04/1963, male)
List top 5 skills: industrial painter, paint sprayer, shot blastingList Of Qualifications:
Level II Paint inspector,
Confined space B.A. Rescue,Previous Employment Details:
Painter. Hunterston power station general painting duties.
Paint Supervisor Falkland Islands Supervising squads of Shot blasters, Paint Sprayers, Painters and Scaffolders.
Painting Superintendent World Wide.Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: BritishPreferred Sector of Employment: Oil, Gas and Energy, Construction, otherSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
RAVISHANKARA K B.E IN CIVIL ENGINEERINGSerial No: 55504(08/22/1985, male)
List top 5 skills: civil engineering, staad.pro, structural analysisList Of Qualifications:
1) CIVIL ENGINEERING DEGREE (4 YEARS) FROM
National Institute of Engineering
2) AUTO CAD & STAAD PRO V8i COURSE CERTIFICATION FROM CADD CENTRE
3) UNDERGONE TRAINING FOR ETABS - 2015 - FINITE ELEMENT STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS & DESIGN SOFTWARE.Previous Employment Details:
1) Kelly Steel Engineering L.L.C (PRESENTLY WORKING HERE) Feb’2016 - till date
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
2) TRC Engineering (I) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore Dec’2010 – May’ 2015
3) Pyramid Group, Bangalore Aug’2009-Nov’2010
Structural EngineerCurrent location: Al Qassim, Saudi ArabiaNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Construction, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: english, Hindi, KANNADA, Malayalam, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: India, United Arab Emirates
Pharma worker looking job in CanadaSerial No: 55488(23/10/1991, male)
List top 5 skills: health management, pharmaceuticals, regulatory affairsList Of Qualifications:
Masters in Pharmacy(Regulatory Affairs)
Bachelors in PharmacyPrevious Employment Details:
Patient and Medical care
Dispensing Prescriptions and customer serviceCurrent location: Madhya Pradesh, IndiaNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: Medical and Nursing, Pharmaceutical and Science, Admin and ClericalSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Cv of Mrs Ambika RajSerial No: 55487(12/19/1981, female)
List top 5 skills: real estate managementList Of Qualifications:
Master's in English Literature.
Excellence in Facilities and Property Management Software.Previous Employment Details:
From July 2015 – Dec 2015
Company Pacific Owners Association Management Services, Dubai, UAE.
Job Title Building Manager.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Manage the building assets on behalf of Owners Association (OA) and report to the board and submit recommendations whenever needed to board members.
• Organize the Annual General Assembly meetings and board meetings, keeping record of minutes of meetings.
• Provide the board with monthly reports and quarterly annual reports covering administrative, financial, detailed technical services and major incidents.
• Handle 3rd party communications on behalf of OA and handle owners’ complaints in relation to the common areas.
• Provide advice and guidance to OA Board Members with regard to provisions in FM services and implementing sustainable short and long term plans to manage common areas and facilities in par with industry standards.
• On behalf of OA, to manage the process of receiving quotes from various vendors, selection and negotiation ensuring highest standards and value for money.
• Monitor and control the performance of all subcontractors and service providers to ensure their services are in line with contract.
• Maintain building management documents and manual which covers general security issues, emergency duties and procedures, general building records, repairs and maintenance service reports.
• Regular on-site inspections of completed works, ensuring 24-hour emergency services and contractor supervision controls.
• Establishing policies and procedures with the OA Board for the management of day to day activities such as move in/out, access cards, parking management, community rules, health club, swimming pool etc.
• Receipt, review and processing of creditor invoices monthly and quarterly basis.
• Preparing initial budget and introducing revenue earning strategies for the building.
• Service charge collections, recovery and follow up from all owners.
• To ensure the validity of community's Insurance policies, all suppliers insurances and their trade licenses.
• Obtain necessary approvals from relevant authorities (DCD, etc.) Maintain and monitor list of statutory requirements of the community (e.g. community levy, third party certificates, testing of fire alarms and firefighting, generators, central battery systems etc.)
From April 2012 – April 2015
Company EMAAR Properties PJSC, Dubai, UAE.
Job Title Back Office Operations- Property Management at Burj Khalifa.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Assign priority, after analyzing the nature and severity of created service request for reported fault received through various front end platforms (Call Center / iPad Stations / Smart Devices / Front Desk Stations in various levels etc) in Enterprise Asset Management Software Maximo which is integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
• Liaising between elite high profile clientele (Apartment Owners / Tenants / POA Representative) and internal EMAAR Technical Service Department to organize survey and diagnose of reported concern for preparation of quotation. Verification is done with PQA (Property Quality Assurance) Department to check if the apartment is still covered under DLP (Defective Liability Period).
• Submit quotation and negotiate with Owner / Tenant and internal department on estimate amount in quote. After final negotiation and approval, a Work Order is created in Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 / Maximo for a mutually agreed work execution date between concerned service providers and Owners / Tenants.
• Follow up with advance payment towards the Work Order with Apartment Owner / Tenant. For those apartments still covered under DLP (Defective Liability Period) an approval is sought with PQA (Property Quality Assurance) Department on quote estimate and PR (Purchase Request) is created for the same.
• Follow-up with Finance Department for final invoice after rectification of reported fault. Submit the final invoice to Owner / Tenant and follow-up for payments. For apartments covered under DLP, the relevant PR details are uploaded to close Work Order in the system.
• Obtain feedback from Owners / Tenants with regard to rectification of reported fault and to address their feedback to corresponding departments. To ensure that services offered are in line with client requirements and is improved on a continuous basis in the most cost-effective manner. To ensure that all procedures followed from start till end of work flow are in line with SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Burj Khalifa QMS (Quality Management System).
• To handle negative feedbacks of service, damages occurred to private properties during work execution and to analyze possible solutions. To diplomatically and tactically handle serious escalations from premium Clients and co-ordinate with various internal departments for possible resolution and close out of escalation.
• Liaising between Owners / Tenants and 3rd Party service providers for external rope access to private deck balconies and for protection of private outdoor FF & E items while special events are being hosted in Burj Khalifa like the customary New Year eve fireworks, movie shoots, routine glass façade cleaning etc.
• To conduct periodical walk through inspections in Ground Level Main Lobby Reception, Level 43 & Level 76 Sky Deck Lobbies, Swim Pools & Health Club, Level 123 Sky Deck Lobbies, Coffee Lounge, Library and other FOH (Front of House) common areas to identify and report the damages/defects to FF & E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment) owned by Burj Khalifa.
• To produce weekly / monthly reports and charts from data compiled / extracted from Maximo and Oracle E-Business Suite for departments like Concierge Department, Technical Service Department and Finance Department etc.
• Major accomplishment achieved within the role was to set up a new Back Office and streamlining the operations to effectively bridge the gap between front end Concierge Department, Internal Technical Service Department, 3rd party service providers and Owners / Tenants and to serve as a common platform between all parties involved.
• To define work flow procedures, prepare step by step flow charts for various processes involved, identify roles and assign responsibilities to individuals, preparation of training manuals, monitor the operations and identify required corrections in the process for smooth Back Office operations. Define and setup work procedure for MRW (Minor Renovation Works), Routine Maintenance works like FCU Cleaning, Pest Control in all 900 apartments. Was in charge of training front end Concierge team and new joiners to operate Maximo, Oracle E-Business Suite and BK App’s Application with web calendar.
• Additional responsibilities included co-ordination between internal CRM IT Team and Maximo / Oracle on-site support engineers for defining new work flow procedures, rectification of erroneous work flows, integration of database between Maximo and Oracle E-Business Suite, testing of works flows prior to final implementation. Played a significant role in defining requirements for customized applications for smart devices in the form of E-service wherein Owner / Tenant can create service request, register guest visit, request soft services etc from any smart device phone or dedicated kiosks stationed in various locations of Burj Khalifa.
From April 2009 – January 2010
Company Brookfield Multiplex Services LLC, Dubai, UAE.
Job Title Customer Service Officer.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Ensure the effective delivery of Help Desk function, associated KPI’s in terms of responsiveness and overall client satisfaction with the helpdesk service, ensure the most cost effective means of repair is undertaken for reported building faults whilst keeping Client and contractors’ safety as the foremost consideration & ensure that contentious issues are appropriately escalated to the relevant personnel.
• Refer and follow-up daily reactive and preventative maintenance tasks assigned to internal resources (site based staff) and external resources (suppliers & sub-contractors) for their timely completion as per contractual requirements and associated KPI’s.
• Liaising with personnel at various sites, especially site based admin staff to ensure client requests that can be managed/attended to by internal site based resources are processed efficiently, liaising with sub-contractors and external service providers at various sites, to ensure client requests that are attended to by external resources are processed efficiently.
• Assist to liaise with personnel at various sites, to ensure helpdesk related processes and procedures are amended as required to achieve contract specific deliverables, Call Productivity - Ensure Client calls are answered in a timely manner.
• Fault Logging - Faults are accurately logged and allocated to the correct party for rectification whilst reflecting client KPI’s and scope, follow up - Faults are followed up to completion in line with Client expectations, provide meaningful reporting to demonstrate levels of service for the Help Desk and individual contracts.
• Continually seek ways to improve business processes and procedures pertaining to the helpdesk, CMMS and overall customer service to ensure that client satisfaction is improved on a continuous basis and in the most cost-effective manner and assist to prepare Helpdesk related documentation, processes and procedures in accordance with the Multiplex QMS (Quality Management System).
From April 2008 – April 2009
Company EMCOR Facilities Services LLC, Dubai, UAE. (A Fortune 500 Company)
Job Title Executive – Customer Support / Admin Secretary
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• To attend Client’s call, answer to their queries and concerns and feed their complaints in to the database using unique software Concept 500 System. To inform and familiarize the concerned Technicians / Subcontractors about the Client’s complaint, location and problems.
• To update the same in Concept 500 System and the same is followed up on a regular basis until the complaint is rectified by the concerned Technicians / Subcontractors. As per the feedback from Technicians / Subcontractors, Purchase orders will be prepared for any materials required.
• Crystal reports, updating completed jobs and other information on timely basis, Handling and preparing minutes of meeting, monthly reports, documentation and follow up.
• Maintaining outgoing and incoming correspondence files and mails, manage output workflow and office deadlines, schedule appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, receive and convey accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possibleCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: General Management, customer service, otherSpoken languages: english, Hindi, KANNADA, Malayalam, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: United Arab Emirates
Senior Marketing, Sales Branding Exec-seeks Dubai post.Serial No: 55477(03/16/1967, male)
List top 5 skills: digital media marketing, fluent in english, marketing strategyList Of Qualifications:
Kevin is a practical, smart and driven sales & marketing leader who delivers results. He builds world-class brands and high-performing teams and has successfully done so on five continents in over 100 markets.
He has led complex sales & marketing, branding & licensing projects in both the B2B and B2C spaces. Kevin believes in sound strategy and planning but equally enjoys implementing great plans as a hands-on leader and people developer.
His international experience is solid and built by operating in many global roles. Kevin brings specialized expertise in North America, China, UK, Saudi Arabia and Colombia.
He is fluent in Spanish & English and proficient in French & Wolof. Kevin and his family returned from an expatriate client assignment (London) in 2015 and now live in Valencia (California).
► Sales force management, development and productivity
► Lead generation and sales conversion
► Brand development and marketing communications (digital, content development)
► Brand development and re-brandingPrevious Employment Details:
Marketing & Sales Solutions (2009 - Today)
The GO Family of Companies (Los Angeles, California)
Global Chief Marketing & Customer Officer
Serve as Global CMO & CCO for The GO Companies (stealth start-up in Los Angeles, CA). In this contract role, lead sales & customer development, brand development and marketing communications.
• Secured and delivered 30 major OEM and Aftermarket Automotive brand sponsors that will generate $16.5 Million in revenue in Year 1 (2017). Revenues that will help drive a self-sustaining business within 24 months and deliver investor targets; 61% IRR and ROI of 7X-9X
• Designed and led pitch that secured $15 Million first round project funding (one strategic investor)
• Staffed, developed and led team of four regional sales directors and one international business director
Rapid Crush (Valencia, California)
Led sales & marketing programs for this $22 Million digital marketing firm that specializes in e-commerce technology (Amazon), sales conversion & Lead Gen tools and business learning courseware.
• Developed sales funnels and directed multi-channel plan that generated the highest-grossing affiliate sales promotion (ASM) in on-line marketing. Delivered net sales of $4.5 Million in nine days
• Implemented Capsule CRM to manage CLV of 3,800 customers, four-person outbound telemarketing function and direct mail program of 79,000 weekly drops with 4% cold lead conversion rate
World Vision (London, UK)
• Led resource development and sales team for middle/major/ donor program that resulted in MMD revenue growth of $120 Million or 42% YOY
• Led global brand marketing strategy. Content and digital media strategy
SABIC (Riyadh, KSA)
Global Branding & Trade Marketing Officer
Directed the global brand transformation and marketing build up for SABIC; a $60 Billion enterprise with operations in over 100 countries. This three-year global assignment was based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Launched and activated the new SABIC Brand to over 40,000 employees worldwide spanning 17 different languages, 100 markets and 14,600 B2B customers
• Led sales force and customer adoption program in top ten markets, converted 32,000 marcoms pieces in 6 languages, designed and executed 150 trade launch events.
• Drove a 25% increase in SABIC brand value. From $710MM in 2011 to $888MM in 2012
ConocoPhillips / Phillips 66 (Houston, Texas)
• Led Phillips 66 sales force consolidation and distributor integration program. STAR
• Led franchise & trade marketing strategy (76, Phillips 66, Phillips 66 Aviation, Conoco)Current location: California, United StatesNationality: United StatesPreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, Sales, General ManagementSpoken languages: Arabic, english, french, spanish, wolofIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: North America, United States