CV, Experienced Network Engineer Seeking International Placement
I have helped a client struggling to cope with the increasing load of security screening by upgrading their system.
There were a lot of hidden Challenges like harden walls, insufficient building power load, cables without proper ducting etc.
The upgraded security system was able to comfortably handle the screening of 16000 personnel and 4000 vehicle per hour which help the client meet their objective.
A data center relocation project was transferred to my team 2.5 weeks before the schedule date, with no details on the network topology and requirement.
The only information was that a pile of network equipment was being shipped over and limited information on the bill of material of the shipment.
I was able to quickly work with the server team and customer to determine the network requirement and come up with a network design with the shipped equipment and procure the missing firewall.
- 15 years experience in Computer Networks and Infrastructure
- Experienced in Cisco Switch / Router / Firewall
- Worked on Cisco Load Balancer / Voice Gateway / WAAS / WLAN
- Worked on Checkpoint / Sidewinder Firewall / HP Switch
- Familiar with server hardware and Data Center infrastructure
- Highly adaptable to change and keen to work on new technology
Senior Network Engineer 2012 – 2013
GE Aviation, Singapore (under contract with Tata Consultancy Services)
Completed 25 projects for the sites, ranging from new sites, site upgrades to data center infrastructure upgrade.
Responsible for network projects at GE sites in Asia Pacific, covering design / build / change management / transfer to operation. Handles incident management and support while site is in project phase. Assist junior engineers with any issue they encounter.
Project Leader 2009 – 2011
JTC Corporation, Singapore (Government Industry Estate Developer)
Upgraded estate’s security system to cope with the screening of 16000 personnel and 4000 vehicle per hour. The dilapidated server room and backend infrastructure was replaced with modern redundant setup.
Support JTC business park projects in their campus IT requirements. Scope includes gathering requirements from project team and tenants, draft requirement / tender documents to procure the solution from industry partners, coordinate deployment with estate owners and vendors, monitor operations to ensure service levels are kept.
Principal System Analyst 2008 – 2008
JTC Corporation, Singapore
Replaced the ragtag network cabling in the data center with a structured cabling system and redesigned the aging network to optimize performance and traffic flow.
Support the corporation network, including day to day operations and
monitoring. Identify areas of improvement and propose projects to remedy the
Senior Network Engineer 1998 – 2008
Hewlett Packard, Singapore
Relocated a client’s Asia Pacific Data Center with only 2.5 weeks of notice.
Lead a network team responsible for the network operations and infrastructure requirements of HP Managed Services. Handles network requirement of clients hosting at HP data center. Develops solution for deal pursuit. Assist site engineers with difficult requirements and issues. Manage team
deployment and assist in interviews.
Bachelor’s Degree – B.Sc (Computer & Information Sciences) 1993 – 1996
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Job Seeker Profile Showcase
Speech TherapistSerial No: 60917(11/07/1991, male)
List top 5 skills: speech therapistList Of Qualifications:
Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
Masters in Audiology and Speech Language PathologyPrevious Employment Details:
Former senior Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist, Current position - Assistant manager of Research and Development, Department of Audiology and Speech language pathology at
Fortis Healthcare, Delhi, India
Max Healthcare, Delhi, India
La femme Hospital, Delhi, India
Apollo Cradle Unit, Delhi, India
All four outsourced to Priority Hearing Care Pvt. Ltd., Delhi.
• Pure tone Audiometry, Immittance, Special tests (SISI, TDT, ABLB),
• Detailed electrophysiological testing, Universal New Born Hearing Screening Program,
• Hearing Aid trial, fitting, benefit trial, programming
• Cochlear Implant counseling, mapping and support.
• Vestibular assessment and management
Speech and Language consultation and therapy – individuals with voice, stuttering, aphasia, dysarthriaCurrent location: Delhi, IndiaNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Medical and Nursing, otherSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia, canada, Dubai, Germany
Sales Director in DubaiSerial No: 60916(04/04/1976, male)
List top 5 skills: marketing and sales, Real estate sales, restaurant managementList Of Qualifications:
real estate sales director, hotel and restaurant management, insurance broker.Previous Employment Details:
Damac, Director of sales
Heart of Europe Sales manager
Q-Gourmet - Group head of sales and marketingCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: LebanesePreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, Sales, Hotel and CateringSpoken languages: Arabic, english, frenchIn what location are you searching for employment: Dubai, LebanonList the countires you have a visa to work in: Dubai, Lebanon
Architect/Project Manager seeking work in UAESerial No: 60915(09/13/1983, male)
List top 5 skills: architecture, interior designer, project managementList Of Qualifications:
Post Graduation Diploma in Construction Management
Bachelor of ArchitecturePrevious Employment Details:
- Project Manager with Allied Enterprises LLC from Aug. 2015 till date.
- Project Manager with Jumbo Electronics from Aug. 2013 - Aug. 2015
- Project Architect with Lifestyle from Nov. 2011 to Aug. 2013Current location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, EngineeringSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: India, qatar, United Arab Emirates, United StatesList the countires you have a visa to work in: India, United Arab Emirates
HSE Manager seeking work in saudi arabia Qatar UaeSerial No: 60914(12/25/1985, male)
List top 5 skills: hse management sys, hse procedures, risk assessmentList Of Qualifications:
NEBOSH IDIP In progress
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
IOSH WORKING SAFELY
OSHA 30 HOURS
OSHACADEMY 132 HOURS
IEMA ASSOCIATE ENVIROMENTAL CERTIFICATE
ISO 22000 INTERNAL AUDIT COURSE
OHSAS 18001 INTERNAL AUDIT
ISO 14001 INTERNAL AUDITPrevious Employment Details:
HSE MANAGER 25/02/2015 TO CURRENTLY
HSE SPECIALIST 01/01/2014 TO DEC 2014
HSE SUPERVISOR 2013 TO DEC 2013Current location: Saudi ArabiaNationality: pakistanPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Oil, Gas and Energy, Manufacturing and OperationsSpoken languages: Arabic, english, Hindi, UrduIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Experienced Business Development Manager seeking workSerial No: 60913(08/19/1982, female)
List top 5 skills: new business development, salesList Of Qualifications:
My responsibilities included creative output within the team and working alongside the client to achieve the best and desirable result. Also account planning, forecasting and monitoring client campaigns, whilst improving business processes to aid effective working practices. I built my department from scratch, created a team structure, strategy, was motivating and mentoring my staff to achieve excellent results and maintain strong client base.
As an Account Manager I was in charge of building client relationships, multichannel advertising campaigns including radio and digital, new business development, closing the most significant and complex deals. I managed to exceed revenue targets and complete campaigns to predefined schedule and budget.Previous Employment Details:
31 media Business Development Executive June 2015 - Present
• Drives and grows business, proactively maintains and develops client relationships translating conversations and meetings into sales;
• Generates and investigates leads, new technologies and partnership opportunities within relevant business;
• Collaborates with senior management across the company to maximize all company's opportunities, provides support and advice to junior and senior teams;
• Meets strategic needs of software testing market;
• Creates and negotiates commercial agreements to meet or exceed commercial targets;
STB TV Channel 2011-2014
I worked on the biggest TV productions in Eastern Europe: STB TV Channel, most notably The X Factor, Got talent, The biggest loser, So you think you can dance, The Bachelor, MasterChef and Embarrassing Bodies. This in turn has given me great commercial and sales experience in this multitude of spheres.
Gala radio 2005-2011
• Forecast, created and implemented Campaign sales plan on digital platform;
• Established, maintained and grew trusted client relationship;
• Massively developed online advertising client database;
• Led a team to provide the utmost level of client service;
• Completed projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget;
• Promoted the expansion of business with existing clients;
• Coordinated the resources needed to service projects, built strategic operational plans;
• Forecast account plans and analyzed campaigns effectiveness;
• Conducted monthly revenue reporting and delivering business targets;
• Was responsible for Media planning, competitor analysis, contract negotiationCurrent location: England, United KingdomNationality: UkrainianPreferred Sector of Employment: media and design, Sales, education and trainingSpoken languages: english, russian, UkrainianIn what location are you searching for employment: United Kingdom
Site Manager seeking work in CanadaSerial No: 60860(09/08/1971, male)
List top 5 skills: construction site management, construction superintendentList Of Qualifications:
NVQ level2 in Interior Systems - Dry lining Fixing(QCF)
Training in Qualitative Fit Testing of Respiratory products , RPE training , including the correct selection , fit testing and use of equipment accordance with COSHH Regulations 2002 , Abrasive Wheels Training , Manual Handling Training
First aid at work - FFA Level 3
Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme - SSSTS
Site Management Safety Training Scheme - SMSTS
FFA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
Asbestos Awareness Training
Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Constructing Operation Management - General (QCF)
Healt,Safety and Environments Test for Managers and Professionals
Black CSCS cardPrevious Employment Details:
Senior Site Manager
HANOVER JOINERY LIMITED
November 2016 – December 2016 (2 months)London, United Kingdom Site Manager
Loop Interiors LLP
August 2016 – September 2016 (2 months)Oxford Circus , London
Office Fit Out Cat BSite Manager
Stonehouse Projects Ltd
July 2016 – August 2016 (2 months)Queens Hospital Romford, United Kingdom
Retail Fit Out projectCurrent location: England, United KingdomNationality: BulgarianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Oil, Gas and Energy, Transport and LogisticsSpoken languages: bulgarian, english, Rushian, SerbianIn what location are you searching for employment: canadaList the countires you have a visa to work in: austria, Belgium, bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Europe
Project Manager Mining and EngineeringSerial No: 60856(09/04/1963, male)
List top 5 skills: contract management, estimating, project managementList Of Qualifications:
Diploma project management NQF7
Technical Certificate N4Previous Employment Details:
Aveng Mining - Project manager
Aveng Mining - Project specialist
Aveng Mining - Senior estimatorCurrent location: Gauteng, South AfricaNationality: South AfricaPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: Afrikaans, Dutch, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Product Manager Jr Seeking Opportunity WorldwideSerial No: 60852(04/12/1990, male)
List top 5 skills: general manager, marketing, problem solverList Of Qualifications:
problem solver, leadership, creative thinker, adaptability, energy, hard worker, quick learner, team player, multicultural sensitivity.Previous Employment Details:
I have experience as a pharmacy manager, learning and making important decisions in the areas of human resources, procurement, organization and strategy plan, with the following tasks: Designing and Implementing Marketing Plan, Supporting Finance Management, Staff Management and Recruiting Support, Client Assistance.Current location: New York, United StatesNationality: SpanishPreferred Sector of Employment: Pharmaceutical and Science, Marketing, General ManagementSpoken languages: Catalan, english, italian, spanishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Mechanical Engineer Seeking work in MENA regionSerial No: 60849(07/06/1988, male)
List top 5 skills: desalination, mechanical engineer, water treatment systemsList Of Qualifications:
I'm a mechanical engineer, I’ve about 6 years experience basically in water and wastewater treatment field. But I’ve a very good knowledge about Power stations, renewable energy, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, piping, maintenance, Turbo-machines and electromechanical generally , I'm now studying for getting my masters degree. I hope I can meet your requirements.
Thanks & Regards
My LinkedIn Profile :
https://eg.linkedin.com/in/omarbadr88Previous Employment Details:
• Mechanical & Infrastructure Design engineer at Bamag MENA ,Giza , Egypt ( 20/4/2016 - Till Now)
• Mechanical & Infrastructure Design engineer at HYDRO ,Giza , Egypt ( 24/3/2016 - 19/4/2016)
• Mechanical site engineer at G.C.O , Al-jouf , Saudi Arabia ( 27/12/2015 to 1/3/2016 )
Supervision for construction sewer network in Al-Quarrayat.
• Mechanical Design Engineer at A.A.W consulting engineers , Cairo, Egypt (3/8/2014 –17-12-2015).
Design Water and waste water treatment plants and Pumping stations and mechanical works involved with infrastructure also in gulf area & Egypt.
• Mechanical Engineer at E.E.C, Cairo, Egypt (28/6/2014 - 1/8/2014)
- A group of filtration plants in Upper Egypt.
• Project Engineer at Anisson Contracting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (15/10/2012 to 1/2/2014)Current location: EgyptNationality: EgyptPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Construction, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: Arabic, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Senior Marketing, Supply Chain/Operations ExecutiveSerial No: 60846(01/06/1965, male)
List top 5 skills: operations, senior executive, senior managerList Of Qualifications:
Master of Business Administtration (MBA)Previous Employment Details:
With almost three decades of working experience in Business Development, Supply Chain, and Operations, I am presently involved in Organisational Improvement and Operational Design fields, including Business Mentoring, Management and Development consulting. My broad interests include Strategy, Innovation, Change Management, Negotiation, Business Development, Sourcing, Logistics, and Knowledge Sharing and Transfer. I am operationally fluent in English & Greek.Current location: Attica, GreeceNationality: GreekPreferred Sector of Employment: General Management, Manufacturing and Operations, Retail Wholesale and PurchasingSpoken languages: english, french, german, GreekIn what location are you searching for employment: Arabia, Saudi, azerbaijan, Bahrain, cyprus, Dubai, egypt, Europe, Israel, jordan, Morocco, North America, Oman, qatar, Russia (Russian Fed.), saudi arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Retail banking seeking work in EuropeSerial No: 60837(10/16/1956, male)
List top 5 skills: hotel receptionist, psychology, retail bankingList Of Qualifications:
ReceptionistPrevious Employment Details:
Piraeus Bank 2012-2014
Agricultural Bak of Greece 1999-2012
Hotels Titania, Sunrise, Oscar 1992-1997Current location: Attica, GreeceNationality: ΕλλάδαPreferred Sector of Employment: Banking Insurance and Financial ServicesSpoken languages: english, french, romanianIn what location are you searching for employment: Europe
Hospitality Procurement ProfessionalSerial No: 60824(05/07/1970, male)
List top 5 skills: contract management, purchasing, supply chain managementList Of Qualifications:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor in Sciences (B.Sc)Previous Employment Details:
Director of Procurement Hospitality - Damac Hotels and Resorts
Materials Manager - Hyatt Hotels in Dubai
Assistant Materials Manager - Hyatt Hotels in DubaiCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Hotel and Catering, Retail Wholesale and Purchasing, Travel and TourismSpoken languages: english, Hindi, UrduIn what location are you searching for employment: United Arab Emirates
Property Consultant Seeking Position in DubaiSerial No: 60822(11/04/1975, male)
List top 5 skills: property consultant, property manager, Real estate salesList Of Qualifications:
Advance Diploma in Real Estate Marketing and SalesPrevious Employment Details:
Scheduling day to day work and Property viewings with prospective clients
Provide legal, economic and market advice to prospective clients
Executed the properties marketing plan and meeting with the sales team
Attended seminars and property shows
Visited & negotiated with corporate and non-corporate clients
Meetings with the developers and making commercial negotiations.
Checking the Client data base weekly basis
Affiliated the company to other Real estatesCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Sales, customer service, otherSpoken languages: Arabic, english, Hindi, marathi, UrduIn what location are you searching for employment: United Arab Emirates
Compensation Benefits Manager seeking work in PolandSerial No: 60820(03/03/1975, female)
List top 5 skills: compensation and benefits, hr strategy, project managementList Of Qualifications:
Compensation Benefits Manager
HR Business Partner
Project Manager - HR IT SolutionsPrevious Employment Details:
01.01.2016 Projects in Compensation & Benefits area
09.2008- 31.12.2015 AXA POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
Compensation & Benefits Manager, Head of Administration and Payroll Department, HR Deputy Director,
12.2007- 08.2008 Accenture SP Z O.O.
Compensation & Benefits SpecialistCurrent location: mazowieckie, PolandNationality: PolskaPreferred Sector of Employment: HR and RecruitmentSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Poland
Senior Architect seeking a new challengeSerial No: 60793(06/08/1981, male)
List top 5 skills: interior designer, senior architect, site supervisionList Of Qualifications:
Licenseed ArchitectPrevious Employment Details:
CASAPRESTIGE, Dubai, Jun 2015 - Present
AREX, Dubai, April 2015 - Jun 2015
THOE, Dubai, July 2014 - March 2015Current location: Lazio, ItalyNationality: SerbianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, otherSpoken languages: english, italian, SerbianIn what location are you searching for employment: Dubai, Europe, qatarList the countires you have a visa to work in: serbia, United Arab Emirates
Lead Fire Fighter with 10 years experienceSerial No: 60773(01/03/1985, male)
List top 5 skills: fire fighting, fire prevention, fire safetyList Of Qualifications:
Master Degree in Political Science
University of Sargodha 2012.
Bachelor Degree of Arts
University of Sargodha 2005.
Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha 2003.
Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha 2000.
• Certificate in Managing Safely from Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
• Certificate in HABC Fire Safety Level-2
• Certificate in Fire Prevention Plan ( FPP) From OSH Academy ( USA)
• Certificate of Participation in Behaviour Based Safety
• One Year Certificate in Medical Assistant
From Punjab Medical Faculty Board Lahore 2010.
• Certificate from Emergency services Academy Lahore
Basic Emergency Medical (BLS), Rescue & Fire Fighting Technique
• Fire Prevention and Safety Officer Course NO:42(General)
From National Institute Of Fire Technology Islamabad 2014.
• Certificate Of Acknowledgment Fire Fighting & BLS
From ARMY Hatif Training School 2013.
• H2S awareness course
From Edcons Institute of Business & Technology Pakistan 2014.
• Certificate in Medical Training
From BMC Para-Medical School Sargodha.
• Instructor in Strategic Force North to impart training of Fire Fighting skills to the soldiers of this formation (March 14, 2011 to March 27, 2011)
• Certificate in Fire Prevention Plan ( FFP) From OSHA Academy USA
• Certificate of Appreciation On behalf of Haseen Habib Corp. Pvt. Limited
• Fire Fighting, Basic Life Support
From Punjab emergency service academy Lahore Pakistan
From Punjab emergency services academy Lahore Pakistan
• Apparatus ( SCBA )
From Punjab emergency services academy Lahore Pakistan.
• Tool Box Talk
From Punjab emergency services academy Lahore PakistanPrevious Employment Details:
Working as a LEAD FIRE FIGHTER / EMERGENCY RESPONDER in Punjab emergency services Rescue1122 Government of Pakistan since 16 July 2007, To Date.
• Successfully completed Training as a Fire Rescuer from Punjab Emergency Service Academy Lahore.
• Successfully completed Training of fire investigation from (PES) Academy Rescue 1122 Lahore
• Successfully completed Medical Training from Punjab Emergency Service Lahore.
• Successfully completed the course of CSSR from Punjab Emergency Service
• Successfully completed the training of Water Rescue form PES Academy Lahore.
• Member of Inspection Team of Punjab Emergency Service Lahore.
• Performed Job as a Fire Instructor in Punjab Emergency Service Academy Lahore.
• Performed the duties of inspector of Fire Extinguisher Manufacturing and Quality severing.
• Completed Operator experience of self contains Breathing Operates (SCBA).
• Monitoring and management of major Fire Emergencies in Rescue 1122 Sargodha.
• Successful completed the training of the Thermal Imager TrainingCurrent location: PakistanNationality: PakistaniPreferred Sector of Employment: Oil, Gas and Energy, education and training, EngineeringSpoken languages: english, Hindi, punjabi, UrduIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: Asia, azerbaijan, Belarus, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
International Relations Professional seeks job, EuropeSerial No: 60771(04/25/1988, female)
List top 5 skills: crm software, Electronic Flyers & Banners, html emailList Of Qualifications:
CRM, Banner ads management, international relations, spanish, english, webinar managent, microsoft office, customer service, HTML Emails, negociationPrevious Employment Details:
Dataxis - Client Sales Representative (Buenos Aires, Argentina March 2016-present)
teleSUR - Marketing & Distribution Specialist ( Caracas, Venezuela Aug 2014- Feb 2016)
HMS Host - F&B Associate (Dublin, Ireland May 2014 - Jul 2014)Current location: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, ArgentinaNationality: VenezuelaPreferred Sector of Employment: Hotel and Catering, Marketing, Travel and TourismSpoken languages: english, spanishIn what location are you searching for employment: Argentina, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, new zealand, North America, South Korea, spain, switzerland, United Kingdom, VenezuelaList the countires you have a visa to work in: Argentina, Venezuela
Mechanical Design Engineer in EuropeSerial No: 60736(11/09/1992, male)
List top 5 skills: mechanical design engineer, mechanical engineer, solidworksList Of Qualifications:
Master's in Mechanical Design Engineering
Bachelor's in Mechanical EngineeringPrevious Employment Details:
Aug 2016 - Oct 2016
Panta Lesco, Malta
Work description: Designing and estimating the Industrial installations.
Position: Associate Engineer
May 2014 - Dec 2014
Madras Cements Ltd., India
Work description: Scrutinizing and maintaining the cement mill, quality
maintenance of cement.
May 2013 - July 2013
Madras Cements Ltd., India
Work description: Monitoring and Gathering Information about cement
manufacturing plant.Current location: Kauno apskritis, LithuaniaNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Manufacturing and Operations, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: english, german, Hindi, TeluguIn what location are you searching for employment: Asia, canada, Dubai, Europe
Auditor/Risk Manager for Gulf, EMEA RegionSerial No: 60719(04/19/1976, male)
List top 5 skills: auditor, finance, risk managementList Of Qualifications:
PRINCE2Previous Employment Details:
MacGorman Consultancy LTD (My own company), 2016 -
US Polo Retail Group, 2013 - 2016
Turkapital Holding, 2010 - 2013
Kuwait Finance House EMEA, 2000 - 2010Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: TurkishPreferred Sector of Employment: accounting and finance, Banking Insurance and Financial Services, General ManagementSpoken languages: english, spanish, TurkishIn what location are you searching for employment: Albania, Algeria, Arabia, Saudi, Argentina, Australia, azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean T., Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, kuwait, South Africa, spain, ukraine, United Arab Emirates
Digital Marketing Professional seeking work in AtlantaSerial No: 60718(10/11/1991, male)
List top 5 skills: copywriting, digital marketing, marketingList Of Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree (History)
Digital Marketing Short Course
Marketing Strategy Short CoursePrevious Employment Details:
Position: Marketing Executive
Company: Ultima Media
Dates held: July 2015 - December 2016
Position: Account Executive
Company: Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Dates held: May 2014 - June 2015
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Company: Noah's Dogs
Dates held: October 2013 - January 2014Current location: Georgia, United StatesNationality: United KingdomPreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, Transport and Logistics, media and designSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: United States