Business Development Manager
BBA, Specializing in E-Business from the Canadian University of Dubai
Applied Project Management
Business Development & Project Manager @ Blue Skies Contracting
Operations Coordinator @ Inter Gulf Marine LLC
Jan 2010-Jan 2015
Job Seeker Profile Showcase
MEP DirectorSerial No: 61918(07/01/1962, male)
List top 5 skills: mep divisional managerList Of Qualifications:
MEP deliveryPrevious Employment Details:
MEP DirectorCurrent location: 124490Nationality: AustralianPreferred Sector of Employment: ConstructionSpoken languages: Arabic, englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Fresh Communication Engineer seeking internship/ jobSerial No: 61916(03/28/1993, male)
List top 5 skills: communication engineer, telecommunication engineer, wireless engineerList Of Qualifications:
The principle subjects covered in the master's program are Detection & Estimation, Information Theory, Wireless Communications, Digital Communications, Polarized Fiber Optic Transmission, Optical Communication, Photonics Devices, Advanced Photonics, Antennas for Wireless Communications, Network Security and Network Performance.
Matlab/Simulink and Comsol are used to study and work on advanced communication technologies.Previous Employment Details:
haven't worked yet, fresh graduateCurrent location: Emilia-Romagna, ItalyNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, IT and Technology, otherSpoken languages: english, Hindi, italian, TeluguIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Sales Director seeking challenging position in UAESerial No: 61897(08/15/1972, male)
List top 5 skills: sales managementList Of Qualifications:
Vision - The ability to develop, shape and communicate an organization's vision effectively.
Entrepreneur – Creative, self-motivated, problem solver and sales oriented.
Mentor & Coach.
Leadership & Change Management skills.
Very good understanding of the macroeconomic concepts and policies, and their impact on corporate strategies.Previous Employment Details:
Anthiss (loyalty programs) - Founder since 2015
NMR Media (Loyalty Benifits Contractor & Amaaken Print Medium) - Managing Partner - 04/2010-12/2014
Showtime (OSN) – Pay TV - Regional Sales Manager - 07/2005 - 01/2008
Scratch - Physically Challenged Employment Project – Jordan 08/2001 - 06/2004 Managing Partner
Telecom – Re-Seller for Fastlink (Zain) - Managing Partner– Jordan 9/1998 - 12/2001Current location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: jordanianPreferred Sector of Employment: General Management, Sales, IT and TechnologySpoken languages: Arabic, english, italianIn what location are you searching for employment: United Arab EmiratesList the countires you have a visa to work in: jordan, United Arab Emirates
Hotel Manager seeking worldwide employmentSerial No: 61594(11/25/1964, male)
List top 5 skills: catering manager, food and beverage, hotel operations managementList Of Qualifications:
Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel and Cruise ship hospitality
Diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied NutritionPrevious Employment Details:
Global Community Investment Manager at Multinational steel company ArcelorMittal
General Manager Social services at ArcelorMittal Temirtau , Kazakhstan
F& B Director and Executive Chef on Carnival Cruise Lines, MiamaiCurrent location: England, United KingdomNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Hotel and Catering, HR and Recruitment, Travel and TourismSpoken languages: english, Hindi, Malayalam, russian, spanish, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Seeking Multi-Cultural Environment Work in CanadaSerial No: 61794(09/05/1990, female)
List top 5 skills: cross cultural awareness, event co-ordination, recruitment administrationList Of Qualifications:
2009-2013: University degree - 2:1 BA (Hons) in International Business at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
2007-2009: A Levels: B/B/B in Business Studies, English Language and and Distinction BTEC Diploma in Film & Video Studies at Barton Peveril College, Hampshire
2002-2007: GCSE: A*-B in 10 GCSE subjects including Maths, English Language & Literature, and Sciences at Thornden School, HampshirePrevious Employment Details:
Newable, Whiteley- Events Coordinator. July 2015 – Present
• Coordinating a variety of export-focused corporate events on behalf of the UK government Department for International Trade, aimed at companies in the South East of England.
Hampshire County Council, Winchester- Senior Recruitment Assistant. May 2015- July 2015
• Managing the recruitment of successful candidates, post-interview stage.
• Main tasks included: drawing up contracts, initiating pre-employment checks, verifying ID documents as per right-to-work in the UK regulations, and responding to general queries.
Hampshire County Council, Winchester - Recruitment Assistant. Aug 2014- May 2015
• Liaising with hiring managers and recruitment advisers to manage interviews against deadlines.
• Training new members of staff.
HSBC, Southampton- Counter Service. November 2013-May 2014
• First point of contact for customers wishing to make transactions and queries about their account(s).Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: BritishPreferred Sector of Employment: multilingual, education and training, media and designSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: canada, South Korea
QA/QC MANAGER SEEKING WORK IN UAESerial No: 61799(02/12/1969, male)
List top 5 skills: iso auditing, qa/qc manager, qhset coordinatorList Of Qualifications:
I have experience of 26 years in the field of QA/QC in the field of Manufacturing, Fabrication, Power Plant Maintenance, Ship Maintenance Oil field Construction, Power and Water networks in U.A.E, Kuwait and India.
I have completed NEBOSH HSW – Health and Safety at Work
I have already:
1. Completed Lead Auditor Course in ISO 9000:2008 (IRCA certified Course No. A17027)
2. Completed Lead Auditor Course based on OHSAS 18001:2007 (IRCA certified Course No.A17357)
3. Completed Lead Auditor Course based on ISO 14001:2004 ( IRCA certified Course No.A14479)
• Pursuing M.B.A in Operations Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Abu Dhabi
• P.G Diploma in Operations Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Chennai in 1995
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Madras University, Chennai in 1991
I have valid Driving License in U.A.E. Though I am staying in Abu Dhabi, I am very much willing to relocate to other emiratesPrevious Employment Details:
Nov'06 - till date: Lindenberg Emirates - LLC, Abu Dhabi as Senior QA / QC Engineer officiating as Project QHSE Manager
Key Result Areas
• Developing appropriate quality and HSE policies, procedures and processes for Lindenberg based on accepted best practice and international standards
• Determining the QHSE requirements for each project in accordance with client and consultant requirements and agreed quality standards
• Ensuring client satisfaction by liaising closely with the client and the consultant and proactively managing their QHSE complaints
• Ensuring that Suppliers/Sub-contractors meets the agreed technical specifications by implementing the relevant QHSE checks in coordination with the Project Managers and Project Engineers
• Generating the Project Quality Plan & HSE Plan including the inspection test plan, Risk assessment in coordination with the Divisions Heads, Project Managers and Planning Engineers
• Ensuring that QHSE systems are as per Project Quality Plan and Project HSE Plan are regularly maintained at Project Sites with updated records
• Working towards continuous improvement and implementation of QHSE systems and Abu Dhabi EHSMS standards
• Adhering to FAT and SAT procedures and standards, and ensuring that the related tests are properly done by the supplier
• Coordinating with third party inspection bodies and N.D.T bodies as and when required
• Overseeing calibration of instruments and ensure maintaining records of the same
• Carrying out factory inspections and witness tests to ensure that agreed quality standards are met
• Liaising with consultant's representatives for material inspection upon delivery
• Ensuring that all equipment, tools, and materials comply with the project regulations and requirements and that the personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely
• List of critical Projects involved coordinating the Site QA/QC Engineers (All Disciplines) & HSE Engineers/Officers
May'05 - Oct'06: Control Contracting and Trading Company, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. as QA / QC Engineer
Key Result Areas
At Bechtel (UK) as QA/QC Engineer
• Awarded E.P.C Contract Onshore Gas Development Phase III (OGD - III) for the Blasting and Painting of 30,000 m2 of Pipeline for installation of a separate NGL Pipeline from Habshan to Ruwais for Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO)
• Worked towards implementation of Inspection Test Plan which includes verification of Incoming pipes, Specification of Paint, Confirmation of Environmental conditions, Surface preparation, WFT and DFT checking of Paint Application and follow up of preparation of all relevant documentation
At Sakhalin Energy (S.I.E.C) as QA/QC Engineer
• Awarded E.P.C contract “Molikpaq Tie in Project” for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of two Process Modules
• Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan (Architecture/Structural Works) which includes Inward Inspection, Preparation of Welding Procedure, Welder qualification, Preparation of Inspection Test Reports for Architecture works, Co-ordination with NDT Agency and Third Party Inspection Agencies, Co-ordination with Painting Sub Contractor, Preparation of As-Built Mark up Drawings, and submission for Final Documentation
• Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan (HVAC Works) which includes Inward Inspection, Preparation of Inspection Test Reports for fabrication of Ducts, Preparation of Leak Test Packages for Ducts and its verification, Installation of HVAC Equipment & Accessories, Preparation of As-Built Mark up Drawings, and submission for Final DocumentationCurrent location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesNationality: United Arab EmiratesPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, General Management, Manufacturing and OperationsSpoken languages: Arabic, english, Hindi, Malayalam, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: United Arab Emirates
Flight Dispatcher seeking workSerial No: 61792(01/25/1984, male)
List top 5 skills: flight dispatchList Of Qualifications:
* FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License certification: 2017
Institute Of Flight Operations And Dispatch (Ifod) - Dallas Irving USA.
* Extended Range Twin-Engine Operations: 2017
Institute Of Flight Operations And Dispatch (Ifod) - Dallas Irving USA.
* Certificate in the theoretical and practical safety-rescue: 2008
Cabin crew training center (Cfpnc) - MoroccoPrevious Employment Details:
* Cabin crew, 04/2013 to 01/2015
Etihad airways – Emirates Abu Dhabi
* Customer service agent , 02/2009 to 03/2013
Qatar airways – Qatar DohaCurrent location: Région de Chaouia-Ouardigha, MoroccoNationality: moroccanPreferred Sector of Employment: Manufacturing and Operations, Travel and Tourism, Transport and LogisticsSpoken languages: Arabic, english, frenchIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Telecommunication Engineer Seeking a Job in EuropeSerial No: 61791(09/22/1989, male)
List top 5 skills: telecom engineerList Of Qualifications:
2G, 3G, 4G
Project managementPrevious Employment Details:
Was previously part of Huawei Technologies Philippines specializing in Telecommunication engineering in the field of wireless communications (2G, 3G, 4G), which involves integration up to troubleshooting. Before Huawei, I joined Lufthansa Technik Philippines as a Jr. Production Planner, working as a planer I have developed good planning and management skills.Current location: Metro Manila, PhilippinesNationality: PhilippinesPreferred Sector of Employment: IT and Technology, EngineeringSpoken languages: english, FilipinoIn what location are you searching for employment: Denmark, Europe, Singapore, switzerland, United Kingdom
Customer service seeking work in EuropeSerial No: 61780(03/16/1987, male)
List top 5 skills: computer operator, coustomers serviceList Of Qualifications:
1) Bachelor's of Arts (Economics).
2) Diploma in computer hardware
3) High School
4) SscPrevious Employment Details:
1) Company: Tata consultancy services
Duration: 2014 jan. To 2014 dec.
Profile: Market research analyst
My work is to prepare a presentation on for our clients while using excel and ppt.
2) company: gala technologies
Profile: marketing executive
It's a website development firm where we interact with customer and build website as per customer needs.Current location: Gujarat, IndiaNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: customer service, Retail Wholesale and Purchasing, otherSpoken languages: english, HindiIn what location are you searching for employment: canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, new zealand, North America, South Sudan, United Kingdom, United States
Head MEPSerial No: 61776(01/13/1972, male)
List top 5 skills: MEP Engineering, mep head manager, Senior MEP managerList Of Qualifications:
BE Electrical and Electronics
PMPPrevious Employment Details:
SGCRE LLC, Dubai
Sobha Group LLC,Dubai
Gold line contracting LLCCurrent location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: indianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, General ManagementSpoken languages: english, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, TELEGUIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia, India, Malaysia, Oman, qatar, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United StatesList the countires you have a visa to work in: Australia, India, United Arab Emirates
Food and Beverage Manager KrgystanSerial No: 61775(01/10/1981, male)
List top 5 skills: director of operationsList Of Qualifications:
Masters in International Hospitality Management from Institut Vatel France.
Matrise in Hospitality Management University du Perpignan France..Previous Employment Details:
Director of Operations Jan 2017 current (Shahdag mountain resort)
Director of Food and Beverage June 2016-Dec 2016 (Shahdag Mountain resort)
Food and Beverage manager Oct 2015-June2016 (Jumeirah Hotel London Knightsbridge)Current location: Dagestan Republic, AzerbaijanNationality: British/IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Hotel and CateringSpoken languages: english, Hindi and French working levelIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: azerbaijan, India, Thailand, United Kingdom
QA/QC-Project Mgtm-Offshore AdministrationSerial No: 61731(03/21/1973, male)
List top 5 skills: customer service, general administration, Lotus Navigator, quality control, reportingList Of Qualifications:
Advanced Project Management & Quality Improvement Certification
High School Diploma (GED)
School Of Computers
STCW Code 95
BDA (Busines Development Agent Course)Previous Employment Details:
2016 QAQC Coordinator
Impulse Alarm LCC, Dublin (USA)
Successfully achieved goals in Consumer Services/Construction-Installation of the security/safety systems and oversee the Quality, Contract, and Payment, Equipment issues in relation Dealer-Customer-Client which occurred during the sale, installation and through period of post-installation, until the final resolution.
2015 Crew Controller-Coordinator
SIEM Offshore Contractors GmbH, Leer (Germany)
Check in / Check out offshore passengers, preparing and processing required documentation and assigning passengers with accommodations and conducting safety orientations for new arrivals.
Corresponding with the onshore Crewing department for smooth crew changes. Control of accurate number of POB (Personnel on board) in daily communication with Officers and Captain.
2014–2015 Administrative Assistant
SIEM Offshore Contractors GmbH, Leer (Germany)
Providing Administrative, Secretary and Document Control support with the focus on QAQC matters, to Offshore Installation Mgr. and Project Engineer on wind farm installation projects. Provided assistance
on installation support and cable lay
2013–2014 Construction and maintenance worker in Euro-Asphalt, Bosnia (roads, bridges, embankments, piping, and similar constructions)
On this job, I gained extensive experience working with a variety of tools and equipment, documentation and procedures that are used in large-scale projects such as this 300 km long highway.
Facility Manager 2012 - 2013 (about 1 year) Femex LLC
As a manager in this company had a challenging task to prepare all the necessary documentation, to procure all the equipment and materials, hire staff, prepare the food manufacturing building for the handover, etc. I have done a successful job in due time.
QA Coordinator III 2009 - 2011 (over 2 years) Fluor Inc.
Performing quality inspections and testing concerning work assignments,facilities and tasks of various departments on a site e.g MSOW,MWR,DFAC,HAZMAT,TENTS,TECHNICAL INSPECTIONS, SHOWERS-LATRINES,VEKTOR-PEST,LAUNDRY,WASTE MGTM,ROWPU,PROJECT PLANING,MATERIALS,PROPERTY,BADGING and SCREENING,VEHICLE MAINTENANCE,BILLETING,TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS, CONSTRUCTION, FIRE PROTECTION,FACILITY INSPECTION,SERVICE ORDERS,SMALL APPLIANCES, FUEL OPS.etc)
QAQC Coordinator 2009, Recon Inc
Performing quality inspections and testing concerning work assignments, facilities, and tasks of various departments on a site.
Facility/Billeting Technician 2008 (about 1 year)
Supervise, escort coordinate activities and direct subcontractor workers (SCW) in daily maintenance of the living quarters.Current location: Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine, Bosnia and HerzegovinaNationality: BosnianPreferred Sector of Employment: Oil, Gas and Energy, Admin and Clerical, ConstructionSpoken languages: Bosnian, Croatian, english, SerbianIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Mercedes Benz LVT seeking work in AustraliaSerial No: 61711(11/24/1969, male)
List top 5 skills: mercedes benz certified technicianList Of Qualifications:
Mercedes Benz training, Vocational School of car mechanicPrevious Employment Details:
Mercedes Benz of Macclesfield UK, Mercedes Benz of Milton Keynes UK,
Mercedes Benz of Hamilton NZCurrent location: England, United KingdomNationality: HungarianPreferred Sector of Employment: otherSpoken languages: english, HungarianIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia
Business Administrator seeking work in DubaiSerial No: 61705(01/19/1984, male)
List top 5 skills: business administration, interpersonal skills, team managementList Of Qualifications:
Bachelor's in Business administrationPrevious Employment Details:
Operations Shift supervisor @ Al Futtaim automotive, Dubai, UAE
Sept 2015 - till date
Operations Team Leader @ Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd. Mumbai India
May 2005 - Feb 2015Current location: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: General Management, customer service, Admin and ClericalSpoken languages: english, Hindi, MalayalamIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: India, United Arab Emirates
Electrical Engineer - 8 years experienceSerial No: 61704(02/14/1986, male)
List top 5 skills: Electrical engineer,, electrical engineering, project engineer,List Of Qualifications:
Lebanese University – Faculty of Engineering 2004-2009:
Bachelor (Higher Diploma) Electronics & Electrical Engineering.
2004, Lebanese Official Baccalaureate - General Science.
December, 2015 Project Management Professional (PMP)
(35 hrs attendance certificate)
Saudi Council of Engineers
February, 2010 ISO 9001:2008 Certificates for Awareness and Documentation
February, 2014 Frequency Drive Commissioner (VFD)
EATON-Johnson ControlsPrevious Employment Details:
1)Three (3) years of experience as Project Engineer for MEP and Industrial projects. Main contractor for reputable customers in Saudi Arabia including Aramco, SABIC and SEC.
Project follow-up for bidding, schedule, procurement, design and commissioning
2)Two (2) years of experience as Site Engineer (high rise towers and hospitals) electrical and mechanical systems.
Cable pulling, power panels and HVAC systems (Chillers, Chilled Water AHUs, DX AHUs, PACUs, FCUs), Ducting, Pumps, Heat Ex-changers, Piping and Fire Fighting system
3)Three (3) years of experience as Industrial Engineer for Factory equipment installation.
Production lines assembly with complete instrumental equipment and control logicCurrent location: Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaNationality: LebanesePreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and OperationsSpoken languages: Arabic, english, frenchIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: Arabia, Saudi, Lebanon
Sales, marketing and management exp. Seeking EU workSerial No: 61703(05/10/1991, male)
List top 5 skills: marketing, people management, salesList Of Qualifications:
Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI 3)
BA (Hons) Business
A Level Mathematics, History and Theatre StudiesPrevious Employment Details:
Benku8 - Present - Content Contributor on Chinese social media platforms
Marvel College - Present - English Teacher
deVere Group - Oct 2015/ Feb 2017 - Business Development Manager
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Sept 2013/ Aug 2015 - Assistant ManagerCurrent location: Shanghai Shi, ChinaNationality: EnglishPreferred Sector of Employment: Marketing, Sales, General ManagementSpoken languages: englishIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Electromechanical Engineer - AutomotiveSerial No: 61697(male)
List top 5 skills: mechanical engineerList Of Qualifications:
Sep 2000–May 2005 Electromechanical engineer - Automotive EQF level 7 University of Banja Luka - Faculty of mechanical Engineering, Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Sep 1996–Jun 2000 High School EQF level 4 High school Uros Predic, Pancevo (Serbia)
Sep 1993–Jun 1996 Primary school EQF level 3 College Argantonio, Cádiz (Spain)Previous Employment Details:
16 Oct 2005–31 Dec 2015 Motor vehicle mechanic and fitter - Euro Services, SpainCurrent location: Andalucía, SpainNationality: SerbiaPreferred Sector of Employment: Engineering, Manufacturing and OperationsSpoken languages: Bosnian, Croatian, english, Serbian, spanishIn what location are you searching for employment: AnywhereList the countires you have a visa to work in: serbia, spain
Senior Electrical Engineer seeks employmentSerial No: 61671(05/31/1984, male)
List top 5 skills: electrical engineeringList Of Qualifications:
SSLCPrevious Employment Details:
United Engineering Projects Company LLC,Oman
Consolidated Contractors International Comapny(CCC),Qatar
Kerala State Electricity Board,IndiauCurrent location: Muscat Governorate, OmanNationality: IndianPreferred Sector of Employment: Construction, Engineering, Oil, Gas and EnergySpoken languages: english, Hindi, Malaylam, TamilIn what location are you searching for employment: Australia, Bahrain, canada, Dubai, Europe, India, kuwait, Oman, qatar, United Arab Emirates
Production Engineer seeking international jobSerial No: 61662(05/17/1990, male)
List top 5 skills: production engineer, production supervisorList Of Qualifications:
Bachelor of Electrical Engineer
Six Sigma Lean management
Production Planning EngineerPrevious Employment Details:
Retail Light Techniques India Ltd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
July 2012 - Present
Role & Responsibility:
• Ensure Minimum Manpower to achieve the target.
• Ensure shop floor discipline and manpower adequacy while monitoring performance issues, absenteeism and overtime
• Remain vigilant and devise tactical ER plans as per feedback and sensing from the shop floor
• Taken care of employee welfare according to Factories Act, CLRA, ESIC, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act etc.
• Ensure that team adheres to safety procedure & HSE.
• Educate Team and Team Leader to follow the best manufacturing practice methods.
• Prepare Product wise MRS as per BOM for Day-to-Day Production process.
• Motivate Continuous improvement process (kaizen & Poka Yoke) to team.
• Ensure that SOP standards are adhered in Production.
• Facilitate & Co-Ordinate information between planning, designing and purchase dept.
• Re-validate the Existing Product’s Quality.
• Adhere to new Techniques like – KANBAN, HEIJUNKA, and JIT to increase Productivity.
• Adhere to 5S, Six Sigma, PPAP (Part Production Approval Process)
• Maintain Productivity chart, Daily production report, Process Sheet.
• Prepare and Release MIS reports – Qtrly, halferly &Annual.Current location: Tamil Nadu, IndiaNationality: IndiaPreferred Sector of Employment: Manufacturing and Operations, Retail Wholesale and Purchasing, EngineeringSpoken languages: english, Hindi, Spanish (beginner), Tamil (Native)In what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere
Physiotherapist seeking work WorldwideSerial No: 61657(male)
List top 5 skills: physiotherapistList Of Qualifications:
Bachelors in PhysiotherapyPrevious Employment Details:
I have worked as a physiotherapist for around 5 years.
I moved to UK in 2015 and since then have been working as a locum physiothearpist for numerous agencies.
Mediconnect 19/08/2016 — ongoing
Medacs- April 2016 — June 05
Atos Healthcare- PIP Disabillity Assessor- Oct 2015 — Feb 2015
PSL Recruitment March 9, 2015 — July 2015
Physiotherapeautics- Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic-13th Sep 2012 — 27 Jan 2015Current location: England, United KingdomNationality: PortuguesePreferred Sector of Employment: Medical and Nursing, Travel and TourismSpoken languages: english, Hindi, KonkaniIn what location are you searching for employment: Anywhere