Canadian Recruitment Services
Skills Provision is strategically placed to bring in migrant workers from the international market. We also place Canadian workers in skilled positions around the world.
In the next 10 years there will not be enough Canadian workers to fill the high-skilled opportunities likely to arise.
Areas such as:
- Business, Finance and Administration Occupations
- Human Resources and Business Service Professionals
- Natural and Applied Sciences and Related Occupations
- Engineers, Architects, Urban Planners and Land Surveyors, Mathematicians, Statisticians and Actuaries Health Occupations
- Transport and Equipment Operators and Related Occupations
- Primary industries like Mining, Forestry, Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Aquaculture
Almost all the shortages are in high skilled occupations (jobs usually requiring a college or a university education as well as management occupations).
Data on employment, wage growth and unemployment suggest companies are currently struggling to source skilled workers. Skills Provision is working hard to reduce the problem.
Emigrating to Canada is a difficult task; the initial step is to carry out extensive research to ensure a candidates skills are required within the country. This is an area Skills Provision excels at. Our due diligence procedures are second to none.
Canadian workers are recruited internationally and from time to time we are requested to assist with locating particular skill sets. It is important job applicants are well prepared and applications stand out from the crowd.
Like the rest of the world, Canada has a surplus of human skills in some areas, we predict this will increase. We recruit strongly from certain areas:
- ESL (English second language) Teachers
- Primary industry experts, especially mining and oil and gas
High skilled Canadian workers are well respected and welcomed around the world.
If you are looking to emigrate to Canada, simply join our website and send an email to email@example.com explaining your circumstances and full requirements.