Australian Recruitment Services
Skills Provision are leading the way with Australian recruitment services. Our optimised systems provide detailed assistance for people who are interested in sourcing meaningful employment. With a fine track record of delivery and ties to main recruitment houses our organisation is the one to deal with.
Criteria for working in Australia:
- 457 Employer sponsored visas are generally only issued up to the age of 50
- A candidate must have a certified trade skill and or a professional qualification to degree level
- If you are not a native born English speaker you will require IELTS
- A demand for your skills
Benefits of working in Australia are:
- A country rich in natural resources and well placed to supply emerging markets
- A multicultural and diverse society
- A modern country with good infrastructure
- Good quality education system
- Space, an area larger than the whole of Europe
- Good long term career prospects for those with certified trade or professional skills
- A 457 Employer sponsored visa offers secure employment from 2 - 4 years
- Citizenship can be applied for after 2 years in the country
- Lifestyle appeals to many
Emigrating to Australia takes commitment and time. If you are not a native born English speaker it is mandatory to have IELTS and in many cases you will need you trade or professional skills approved by the appropriate body.
Massive skills shortages exist within the country, an example would be Chefs that are in high demand but are not listed on the official shortage document. If you require further assistance simply email our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively join our website and upload your CV.
If you are interested in working in Australia you will find no better organisation to deal with.
If your company is searching for quality skilled operators, you need to contact our Support Team today.